Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little More Optimization Maybe?

SynisterDoom

Warframe is a wonderful game. ive logged a solid 250 (acually exactly 250) hours onto it. But it has some issues that arent exactly the biggest thing in the world. but myself and at least ten other people (my guildies from other games) would appreciate. The problam is my computer is better than theirs are. But even mine cant run this game like its supposed to be ran. because my graphics card is an intergrated intel. (thers been alot of posts about how intergrated graphics cards dont work with warframe quite right.) so yeah. i can run the game pretty OK medium textures. with antialiasing and shaodws as well as local reflections turned off. but one of my buddies cant run the game. i mena it starts just fine but he has a wall that blocks his view for some reason .

Im just asking if DE can make it so Warframe has more options for lower spec machines. your feedback is appreciated! 

There are some maps that need serious optimization. Such as the defense map with water surrounding the pod, Mobile Defs, and Void.

my game used to crash on void untill i updated my drivers. i updated all of them and i still lag like a mutha in the void. sometimes if too much is happening at once my whole computer crashs!

Got a Athlon II X4 Processor clocked at 3GHz, and a GeForce 760GTX, and I have serious issues with "slow-motion" occasionally.

What I mean is my rate of movement, melee and fire slow down to a snails' pace. The game still seems to run smoothly at a stable frame rate but it feels like my character is inside some sort of time distortion bubble. Not sure what is happening but I have heard from a couple of clannies I am not alone with this issue.