Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reducing clan tier 60 day cooldown is a bit harsh

Esula

It's easy for a small group of friends less than 5 to mess up a dojo building clan barracks tiers without clear intuitive message that prices will go up and you can't reduce for 60 days, and if you destroy a moon barracks and mountain barracks before you downgrade to mountain (thinking that will derank the dojo), well the resource requirements are impossible to rebuild them then to wait 60 days if you do manage to get the resources just to get back to where you started to enjoy a clan with a few friends is a bit excessive. Well you may ask who's dumb enough to do this? Well...*waves* Just some feedback, maybe you can make this way less punishing for mistakes. I'm pretty sure I ruined the game for my friends now and probably have to make a whole new dojo ;/

Edit: I think you shouldn’t be able to upgrade a clan / build a barracks that high unless you actually have a required amount of members first, would prevent this from happening. 

Best part is I destroyed all the research buildings and a few others while moving stuff around while upgrading the tiers >_< so there no way we can get the materials it would take longer than the two months requirement, I’m actually stunned the dojo/clan system is like this. Thing is I’ve been working on this dojo organizing it for years took a break and came back recently and forgot the clan barracks increase required materials going on a building spree >_<

Edited by Esula