Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting Expansion Slots

DiBBz

So seeing alot of people say why cant we craft the same BP multiple times , and it got me thinking what if...

:NOTE:This could be a viable option in the future if DE decide to add more stuff that require you to build multiple times in a row or if new research items come out such as a upgrade Fieldrons and or Detonite injectors

DE a [suggestion]

Make it so you can get a expansion slot for lets say 80-100 plat (up to yous here just rough guessing here) , and what these expansion slots allow you to do is craft one of the same items multiple times depending on how many expansion slots you have bought..

off course if your wanting to craft even more you will need to buy more so you can continue to keep crafting the same thing at multiple times

now off course if bigger updates did come to light then im sure this could be useful for those that need to craft multiple forma or Fieldrons, Detonite injectors, Mutagen Masses and what not

either way this is only good for building multiple items if you have it , and or any upcoming item that requires you to build alot to get a certain item in game

this thread is open to any suggestions if you feel you can make a better improvement , just though it would be a good base point for a suggestion like this

Edited by DiBBz

Well, I wouldn't buy the slot, considering it'd barely be cheaper than rushing whatever it is you need multiples of (primary example should be Fieldrons, Det Amps, and Mutagen Masses), but I'm sure some people would blow plat on it which means more money for DE. Of course, that means it could also be viewed by the pessimists as DE turning into EA...charging for something that we should probably already have. Granted, we probably don't have it because before clan-tech we never needed it.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Well, I wouldn't buy the slot, considering it'd barely be cheaper than rushing whatever it is you need multiples of (primary example should be Fieldrons, Det Amps, and Mutagen Masses), but I'm sure some people would blow plat on it which means more money for DE. Of course, that means it could also be viewed by the pessimists as DE turning into EA...charging for something that we should probably already have.

what if the expansion slot came with a discount in the plat cost for rushing items

but im not saying that it has to be added as of now , maybe it could be viable in the near future thats if DE add items that require you to craft over and over again

Edited by DiBBz

It'd have to be a LOT cheaper for me to even consider it, and I'm not even a strict F2P player. 

You must remember that the only time this ever really comes up is when you need Fieldrons, Detonite injectors, Mutagen Masses

or you have a few Forma BPs stockpiled.

Maybe VERY rarely if you're making a dual weapon from scratch.

None of this makes it worth 100 plat investment. 

For the sake of speeding things up, maybe 10-15 plat per extra slot. Same system as we have now, where you pay for convenience

It'd have to be a LOT cheaper for me to even consider it, and I'm not even a strict F2P player. 

You must remember that the only time this ever really comes up is when you need Fieldrons, Detonite injectors, Mutagen Masses

or you have a few Forma BPs stockpiled.

Maybe VERY rarely if you're making a dual weapon from scratch.

None of this makes it worth 100 plat investment. 

For the sake of speeding things up, maybe 10-15 plat per extra slot. Same system as we have now, where you pay for convenience

yes hence why i said this could be useful if DE did ever add new stuff that requires you to build more items more than once , lets say a MK2 Fieldrons or something like

you know something to go towards a greater item , as for pricing dunno it be placed at what ever the think is acceptable , i only put 80-100 plat as a starting point

yes hence why i said this could be useful if DE did ever add new stuff that requires you to build more items more than once , lets say a MK2 Fieldrons or something like

you know something to go towards a greater item , as for pricing dunno it be placed at what ever the think is acceptable , i only put 80-100 plat as a starting point

Well I do actually enjoy mass assembly so if they had a similar system in place for general crafting where all guns (or at least all advanced ones) were made of craftable components, rather than just adding new content that is only there for the sake of crafting something. This would make the option for more slots more appealing. But that would involve a pretty huge overhaul to the crafting system which seems unlikely