Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Display case for wepons in do jo and orbiter

_M_A_R_S_

From the start i want to apologize for my english.

So sometime ago i got an idea. Why don t we have display case  in our Do Jo's and Orbiter to put some wepons or other items there ? It would be really nice idea to have a few in do jo to show you clan mates interesting wepons and why not make entire room or more dedicated for wepons ? And why only do jo ? Why do we shouldn't have these on Orbiter ? So i want to hear you opinion.

Edited by _M_A_R_S_

I am for this as well, but with the caveat that the weapons have to be default colored.. Otherwise it is going to be a bit of a logistical nightmare if they have to keep track of custom colors/skins for each weapon on display, the weapon models are already in the game, and we already have a way to make fish trophys, so building a weapon and getting a display BP where you use up the weapon to make it wouldn't be too hard.

Could even use the same generic display plate for fish or a few generic display types (Tenno, Corpus, Grineer, Orokin).

1 hour ago, VadiseReikaz said:

I am for this as well, but with the caveat that the weapons have to be default colored.. Otherwise it is going to be a bit of a logistical nightmare if they have to keep track of custom colors/skins for each weapon on display, the weapon models are already in the game, and we already have a way to make fish trophys, so building a weapon and getting a display BP where you use up the weapon to make it wouldn't be too hard.

We have Warframe Articulas so I don't see any problem with having Weapon Articulas too.