Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unplayable gam......network connection lost

(XBOX)oBROCKxSAMSONo

Please address this issue, i have three plus years in this game, it has been on and off for years....but as of the sacrifice dlc....its unplayable. Ive supported WF with real money for years (almost 1000 real dollars) and i cant use anything for more than 20 seconds....even in solo....this is the only game i choose when i game.....the network issues are on your end DE. And you seem to avoiding the real issue....is DE Being bought by bungie? Please for the love of god, fix this issue

My post didn't go through apparently so i'll post again

I came back after nearly a year of not playing and didn't have this issue before.

I get randomly disconnected from games and am unable to rejoin back given the option that pops up when returning to my ship, all players in the recent players show as "Offline". The error message is "Network connection lost, you will be returned to the main menu" (Or something similar)

Troubleshooting steps so far;

Hard reset of console
Uninstall and re-install of Warframe
Disconnection of all wireless extenders in the area
Removed myself from the Xbox One preview program
Factory reset of router
Tried a different wireless network (neighbors/friends wifi)
Auto detect regions & manually setting region
Wired and wireless connection to my router

My Xbox Live party isn't affected as my friends can confirm that my mic does not cut out at the same time. I can play other online games such as Battlefield 1 & Player Unknown's Battlegrounds without any connection issues at all, so this issue is most definitely with Warframe

I have 20Mb/s connection speeds.

I hold a degree in network engineering and I am absolutely sure this is not something on my end that is causing the problem.

After searching google I can see there are quite a number of others with this same issue.

Can someone help me out here? This is without a doubt my favorite game in the past 3 years, but I just lost a vaulted ember prime BP and because I cannot rejoin back, this has now been lost. It's simply making me wanting to stop playing.

TylerJHD Today at 23:00

My NAT Type is also "Open"

6 hours ago, TylerJHD said:

My post didn't go through apparently so i'll post again

I came back after nearly a year of not playing and didn't have this issue before.

I get randomly disconnected from games and am unable to rejoin back given the option that pops up when returning to my ship, all players in the recent players show as "Offline". The error message is "Network connection lost, you will be returned to the main menu" (Or something similar)

Troubleshooting steps so far;

Hard reset of console
Uninstall and re-install of Warframe
Disconnection of all wireless extenders in the area
Removed myself from the Xbox One preview program
Factory reset of router
Tried a different wireless network (neighbors/friends wifi)
Auto detect regions & manually setting region
Wired and wireless connection to my router

My Xbox Live party isn't affected as my friends can confirm that my mic does not cut out at the same time. I can play other online games such as Battlefield 1 & Player Unknown's Battlegrounds without any connection issues at all, so this issue is most definitely with Warframe

I have 20Mb/s connection speeds.

I hold a degree in network engineering and I am absolutely sure this is not something on my end that is causing the problem.

After searching google I can see there are quite a number of others with this same issue.

Can someone help me out here? This is without a doubt my favorite game in the past 3 years, but I just lost a vaulted ember prime BP and because I cannot rejoin back, this has now been lost. It's simply making me wanting to stop playing.

TylerJHD Today at 23:00

My NAT Type is also "Open"

I feel you, this is the game i play consistently for almost 4 years now, ive been a huge supporter of de, instead of buying other crap games....i buy prime packs to support this game. This issue has frustrated me so much of late....i put in some tickets...all being told that its my nat....or isp....its not. I have actually started the process with Microsoft complaints that im fowarding all my messages to them and building a case to have them refund all content ive paid for over three years. Sadly, i would rather they address the issue, but im not going to be told its my connection anymore. 

• 4 weeks later...