Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck At Level 30?

vipersnake495

Question

10 answers to this question

Rank 30 is the max.

You can however use forma, gotten from void, login reward ( rarely, or juts my luck ) or buy with platinum.

It will reset your weapon or warframe to 0, unranked. It let's you polarize a mod slot. We may say the Braton, from nothing to a V, so you can pump in a split chamber for half the points. Level it up to 30 again and you can do it again.

It does the same on weapons as of the warframe, change a slot to a mod that you use, and that you requires the most

Now you do NOT get extra mastery experience for doing this, so if you wanna get more weapons to use, you gotta use different weapons and frames. Currently rank 7 is the highest rank that will give you possible access to new weapons.

Edited by NovaKiller

30 is the maximum level for all weapons and warframes. You can however, earn an additional 30 mod points by upgrading your weapon or warframe with an Orokin catalyst (weapons) or reactor (warframes) or use Formas to polarize slots like Novakiller stated. Both can be bought with platinum from the ingame store or you can wait for them to randomly pop up as a reward on an alert mission.

I wouldn't recommend selling them if you still like playing as them. If you're out of space for weapons, however, you can either buy more slots or just get rid of them if you're not really attached to them.

You should get the Braton then, seeing how it is better version of Braton. Still accurate, a good damage and fire rate. Or this is atleast my opinion.

Have you used your starting platinum yet?

If not, i suggest you buy a warframe slot and a weapon slot, or 2 weapon slots, or you could buy 2 warframe slots. But you will probably use more weapons than frames, to start with.

Edited by NovaKiller

Is Mk1-Braton BTW

Definitely sell. If you like it, buy the Braton with credits. It is a direct upgrade, and much more worth a Catalyst (also commonly referred to as a potato).

Of course there are a wide range of other weapons as well that could suit your play style better. Short version, sell the MK1 (pretty sure you need to buy a new weapon before you can sell, though).