Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Rewards

Nitrobudyn

It has been said that there will be rewards for gaining mastery ranks. The most requested rewards are Warframe and weapon slots, but maybe there can be more variety. Or even an option to choose betwen 2 rewards after completing each test. Here are my suggestions:

- for gaining mastery rank 1 - the starter platinum (newbies should know how the market works by this time)
- for gaining mastery rank 4,5 or 6 - an avatar pack
- for gaining mastery rank 5,6 or 7 - a color palette (perhaps the basic colors - who would buy them anyway).
- for gaining mastery rank 10 - a BP optainable only this way.

What i advise not to be a reward:
- a mod - You want a good mod on many weapons/warframes, not jus one.

What do You think?

- for gaining mastery rank 1 - the starter platinum (newbies should know how the market works by this time)

- for gaining mastery rank 5 or 6 - Orokin Catalyst Or reactor BP

- for gaining mastery rank 7 or 8 - Either between optinal 60 Plat And OR a color palette of your choice

- for gaining mastery rank 10 - Exclusive title (if they where going to add such a thing) and 5x BP of the choices listed by DE Eg. Forma , Potato , cat etc etc

getting to 7-8 is all ready quite a donting task so either that is a suitable reward and or it can get switched to something less valuable

hitting 10 is quite a milestone as you require a crap tone of affinity to get to there so the rewards should be quite acceptable

obviously going further beyond that the rewards need more improvement or thought

The thing is, this would be unfair to the high leveled Mastery Players, as they will not be able to get this, plus Avatar and Color Packs are mainly for show, so new players don't really need it

I'm sure a backword synchronization will be made.

[...]

hitting 10 is quite a milestone as you require a crap tone of affinity to get to there so the rewards should be quite acceptable

[...]

Yes it is. That's why i'd like the reword be unique - Not 5x forma, because i can get it some other way. Rather quality than numbers ;)

Slots, slots and more slots, and another S L O T !

Why slots? Well did anyone notice how many new weapons have been added, how many will be added, new sentinels and their weapons, new warframes....

I don't care about potato, forma, color,avatar and similar things. Forma can be obtained trough alerts, live streams and void - potato trough alerts and live streams - other things have only estethic value, no function whatsoever and they should stay platinum only.

PS: I kinda went to far with slots, but the point still stays. xD