Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Recruitments Open For New Members And Alliance Clans}No Entry Fee Like Other Big Clans Darkframe, The Clan With Something For Everyone

Underdrill

Been looking for an active clan for awhile and this one sounds amazing! I love the idea of all the competitions you have set up! Im not the best at the game, but strangely I enjoy farming so I have lots of materials to donate to the clan! I really hope you'll consider having me as a member of your clan. :)

IGN; Samsan581

Edited by Samsan581

Been looking for an active clan for awhile and this one sounds amazing! I love the idea of all the competitions you have set up! Im not the best at the game, but strangely I enjoy farming so I have lots of materials to donate to the clan! I really hope you'll consider having me as a member of your clan. :)

IGN; Samsan581

Thx man we appreciate it. We dont have anything planned atm, but im preparing something for when we hit 1000! Invited!

Invited!

im sorry, but this morning i was asking help from clan, the someone said "there is nothing the guild can help you with"

"did you not know that warframe is multiplayer game?"

isn't that why i joined a clan, ?  i aldy said that i am new and is in need of peoples help

just what the

im sorry, but this morning i was asking help from clan, the someone said "there is nothing the guild can help you with"

"did you not know that warframe is multiplayer game?"

isn't that why i joined a clan, ?  i aldy said that i am new and is in need of peoples help

just what the

Dont worry, the guy u was talking to was in a bad mood. Dont worry. But anyway, if the clan dosent reply, they are either afk or in a mission. If that happens, just go to recruiting k?