Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Recruitments Open For New Members And Alliance Clans}No Entry Fee Like Other Big Clans Darkframe, The Clan With Something For Everyone

Underdrill

I'd like to join :)

IGN: PX54

Already in clan.

I was inactive for a while, but back at it.  Rank 7 and looking for an invite.  IGN:meatbag42.  thanks

Already in clan.

I'd like to join too.

Already in clan.

i would like to join

Invited!

Can i join ? ID:AlienJJ

Invited!

Hey how's it going? I've been playing warframe for about 2 months now and have been looking for a large clan to join for about a month with no luck... So if possible I'd love to join this one! 

IGN: Drewboy91

Frames: Excaibur 30, Rhino 30 one forma, Oberon 30, Zephyr 30, Nyx 21, Valkyr 27 (I think), and picking up my new Frost today from the foundry. 

In game time: According to Steam 111 hours, but according to warframe it's more like 70 or so.

I'm a fairly casual player, I mainly sign on at night because I work 2pm-10pm (Central Time Zone) and on Fridays and Saturdays (my days off). 

Just looking for a good clan to team up with, run void missions, farm boss's, mods, and whatever else. Also really want access to clan research! Not too sure how building something from clan research works, but I don't expect anything for free, I'm definitely willing to donate time, credits, and resources to atone for what I'm given. 

Edited by Drewboy91

Hey how's it going? I've been playing warframe for about 2 months now and have been looking for a large clan to join for about a month with no luck... So if possible I'd love to join this one! 

IGN: Drewboy91

Frames: Excaibur 30, Rhino 30 one forma, Oberon 30, Zephyr 30, Nyx 21, Valkyr 27 (I think), and picking up my new Frost today from the foundry. 

In game time: According to Steam 111 hours, but according to warframe it's more like 70 or so.

I'm a fairly casual player, I mainly sign on at night because I work 2pm-10pm (Central Time Zone) and on Fridays and Saturdays (my days off). 

Just looking for a good clan to team up with, run void missions, farm boss's, mods, and whatever else. Also really want access to clan research! Not too sure how building something from clan research works, but I don't expect anything for free, I'm definitely willing to donate time, credits, and resources to atone for what I'm given. 

Invited!

Just ask in clan chat once you have accepted the invite and I'm sure someone can help you. 

I have been needing a clan for me and a few freinds. Ima have them post here too. My name is SpeckotVI

Invited! Once you have accepted you can invite your friends yourself or post their names in this thread. 

Please invite me, ign; Epixen

Already in a clan

Kick &#!! I would be happy to join and donate to a clan which is truly going places! I am currently rank 26 on my Exalibur frame and I am hoping you'll accept me. Looking forward to your reply.

Already in a clan

Sounds like an awesome clan. I would like to join.

Invited!

Need a clan, would be really great if i could join you guys.

My ign is Schwarzschild (a bit tougher to type)  SCHWARZSCHILD Some physics thing P: 

Invited!