The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Recruitments Open For New Members And Alliance Clans}No Entry Fee Like Other Big Clans Darkframe, The Clan With Something For Everyone

Underdrill

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:BloodAndDread

I was inactive for a month which of course led to me being kicked, the reason I left was because of private reasons that I would like to keep to myself but now I would just like to say I'm back for good... Unless a massive chunk of homework gets thrown at me for a whole month which I doubt will happen.

I was inactive for a month which of course led to me being kicked, the reason I left was because of private reasons that I would like to keep to myself but now I would just like to say I'm back for good... Unless a massive chunk of homework gets thrown at me for a whole month which I doubt will happen.

I can confirm that "flippin noodle" is indeed me it's just my second account I don't even use.

Invited!

I can confirm that "flippin noodle" is indeed me it's just my second account I don't even use.

Invited!

All hail darkframe, all hail with great praise!

Already in a clan

hmm

Already in a clan

looking for a clan with active members, already did all steps..

Invited

but i need to destroy a oracle room first though

Already in a clan

i would like to join

ign Fallenlight

Already in a clan

Feel free to add me as a friend ingame to get an invite too, may be faster sometimes than this forum (or do both!).

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

We would like to join the Alliance we are a starting clan with ~7 members me and 2 friends started playing last week and we made our own clan and we we're looking for a nice Alliance to join :)

~Thom (TinNs)

Hello, 

We would like to join the Alliance we are a starting clan with ~7 members me and 2 friends started playing last week and we made our own clan and we we're looking for a nice Alliance to join :)

~Thom (TinNs)

I don't handle alliance invites, I can check with the person who does if we still have any space left, can you send you clan name? 

hey can i join? seems like a good clan

Invited!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there^^ 

Not sure if I am able to join back this clan or not. Quitted for around 6 months.. Used to be a member in this clan too haha if you still remember me.

IGN : lemonhihi

Sorry, didn't see it earlier, I assume you already joined another clan since I cannot invite you. 

hey guys I would love to join your clan it would be great !

You are already in (another) clan. 

Yo ya. my friend temp invite me to a clan.. But if u guys welcome me back.. I will of course happily come back XD

Of course you can rejoin! Just let me know here or ingame when you have left your current one! 

hey i would like to join your clan ;)

ign mw5412

Invited!