Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Droptables 2.0 Public Accessible

Skarmax

You are the one that isn't reading dude.... no one gives a damn about that. That's the defense rewards, did you read the OP or the comments?

If you haven't read about tables 2.0 either, click the link inside that post:

so basically you want the droptable of every enemy in this game?

well, sorry i couldnt read that out, no need to answer this harsh

so basically you want the droptable of every enemy in this game?

well, sorry i couldnt read that out, no need to answer this harsh

Don't worry, and it wasn't harsh.... you stated this:

do you ppl even read lol

I just answered to that, since you were the one omitting the point of the thread. Since the drop-table 2.0 announced by Steve in the News section (the link in my post i marked to you), mods don't drop universally... meaning that you can only get X1-X10 mods from Y enemy type, and so with each existing mod (probably with the exception of void looting, that you gets mods from every color there :P)

I really don't know what DE was thinking.  If you're going to beta test something, then the testers need to know if something is working as intended!  How the hell are we supposed to give reasonable feedback and suggestions if we can't tell what's going on?  

Remember the old hellfire defense reward glitch?  (For those of you who don't know or remember, hellfire used to to be the "reward" for defense missions (regardless of tier) about 30% of the time.)  The cause of that glitch was only discovered by data-miners, not the actual dev team (it turns out, there were two hellfire entries in the drop table).  Without the players pointing it out, that glitch might have lasted a lot longer. 

The moral of the story is: letting players know about the full mechanics behind a game leads to more insightful feedback and faster changes.