Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Diferent missions to fight each Eidolon

So, I brought this up right when the "Tridolon" (treidolon?) mission was introduced and I have come to repeat the same request: Please make it so we can fight each Eidolon individually (like we do the Teralist) instead of all three in a single mission.
Latelly I noticed a decrease in players doing this mission, and many that do are: or inexperience (thus takes more time to complete) or don't want to go the distance, or just plain leave the squad. Host migrations, getting together (new) squads (which btw is near impossible in Europe server because of language barriers so I mostly do it with randoms) and having to repeat everything from the start is REALLY annoying, specially when you only got 50 minutes to do it, and EVEN with a good squad, most times can only complete it 2 times. This is not good because (and I'm sure I am not the only one) I already have all Arcanes (R3) from Teralist and just want to farm the remaining ones from Gautalist and Hidrolist. Don't get me wrong, the current way is MUCH better than Trials, but in Trials we could pick which ones we wanted to "farm" - so to speak - by choosing a specific mission, and since I can only do the hunt once a day...

My suggestion is that, when night hits the plains, two new spots happear on the Earth map. One to fight the Gautalist and another to fight the Hydrolist, and by going there you start the mission in the plains same has "free roam" but Teralist does NOT spawn and you go directly to the Altar, put the designated shard (you would have to get them before, o course, probably best to have a warning at beguinning of mission would alerting to this fact - "You need a brilliant/radiant shard for this mission")... then the fight begins. Once you finish, you can then go out/extract, or (if you chose Garry) go forward to fight Harry. You could possibly also do this from Cetus by choosing specific mission.
Basically, all this works already for the Teralist, you just need to make 2 new "individual missions" for the other two. I really hope you do this because I (like probably lots of other players) have an overstock of 1st tier Arcanes when what I really want are 2nd and 3rd ones, and ALSO because when Fortuna is released, even less players will go to Earth to fight these Eidolons.

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666
Additional arguments