Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Left 4 Dead 3 Website Fake

Underdrill

ANOTHER VALVE TROLL!THIS HAD A COUNTDOWN AND NOW ITS REVEALED AS A COMPLETE TROLL!

http://l4d3.ru/#

Have you noticed the domain end is .ru which is a russian domain. You expect russians in video games to be honest and not trolls? A large majority of them tend to not be especially those who like Valve games.

I'm probably gonna get lynched for what I said but honestly I haven't been proved wrong yet.

Edited by Palkora

Have you noticed the domain end is .ru which is a russian domain. You expect russians in video games to be honest and not trolls? A large majority of them tend to not be especially those who like Valve games.

I'm probably gonna get lynched for what I said but honestly I haven't been proved wrong yet.

I believed it because previously, the website looked legit and it was reported on IGN. Kotaku and Gamespot.

I believed it because previously, the website looked legit and it was reported on IGN. Kotaku and Gamespot.

IGN and gamespot tend to talk crap or get any crap they can get to make up a story. Kotaku however must have got mixed up with it all and followed those stories. Valve wouldn't use a russian domain since they can easily buy the .com domains without problem.

Not point getting a domain in russia for american servers and an american site.

Either way, what's the problem.

We know for sure that L4D3 is being worked on.

My personal bet is that we won't hear about other source engine 2 games before we hear about EP3.

Shhhh! Gabe can hear you...