The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On Finding The Seer

Sparrohawk

Question

So, despite what I've heard about the weapon itself, I decided awhile back to farm for the Seer whenever I get a spare 10 minutes or so, and for a while all went well. I got a few barrels, a few main BPs, etc. I didn't get a receiver, but thems the breaks, RNG etc etc. Keep farming, and you hope for the warm glow when you find the bit you need. 

But now it's getting a bit insane. In the last 10 or so missions, I haven't received anything to do with the Seer. Instead, I've found six Cronus BPs. Six! If I remember correctly (and if it hasn't been changed) the Cronus BP is under a diminishing returns drop chance; the more you get it, the less likely you are to get it again.

So I wanted to ask if anyone else is getting a similar experience. It strikes me as astonishingly unlikely to get so many Cronus BPs under the drop algorithm they've used for it without anything else dropping, and I'm starting to wonder if it's a) the RNG gods positioning their readied buttocks above my (I assume) undeserving head, or if something else is going on and I didn't read patch notes closely enough.

6 answers to this question

I stopped counting after I reached 100 runs like a week ago I must be arround 150 now since I do 5-10 Vor run a day... And still NEVER droped a seer BP I already had over 20 cronus BP and more than 10 of each seer part but the ******** BP for seer ****** never drop EVER !!!!

It's the single one and only drop in the entire solar system that I dont have yet this is getting ridiculous...