Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug Encounter on Mercury

Jdog4963

I am writing this to let the developer know about some bugs me and a few friend ware having wile playing Warframe today.

So me and a few mate just a few moment ago ware playing Warframe. We ware doing some missions on Mercury. On the first mission I tried to hack a console then I suddenly could not move for about 2 seconds after that I could move but could not react to anything react able. I was also trapped in the room so my mates had to finish it off without me.

On the second mission we had some lag me particular (had not happened before and my internet was fine) I ended up getting every door for every few seconds.

Then on the final mission I had lag loading into the mission again but this time I ended up getting stuck the hole time and I could not do anything at all. I found it vary funny that in the end of it I did not get anything for not participating . kind of hard to do that when your stuck for unknown reasons :)

Anyway in all seriousness I just wanted to let you know on this bug as I think you be aware of this before the new content update so they can be fixed.

hope this Information helps.