Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

hallway deletion times

Hey_Kiddo

ok so first off I love warframe I've only logged about 140 or so hours but I LOVE this game, and I've only recently come back to it since WoW is in a lull due to the expansion wrapping up. I've recently started building a dojo and I made some mistakes along the way like I'm sure we all have in our first dojo. past my largest clann hall I put a series of hallways to put reactors and after this I decided to move some stuff, it turns out in order to destroy my large clan hall I need to destroy every single one of these hallways at 2 hours for each one this will take me approximately 6-8 hours not including the deletion of the actual clan hall the hall behind it, and the clan hall behind it. 

I understand there have been complaints about the dojo building in the past, but waiting 8 hours to destroy a series of hallway is a little bit ridiculous. I can understand having to wait for a room like a lab or a reactor in case I want to change my mind, but a hallway? I don't see the point. maybe I'm just missing something, maybe there's a reason for it, but at the end of the day I can't believe I'm about to spend 8 hours destroying hallways.

https://imgur.com/a/tb9JTFF