Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara resource bug in groups - PS4

(PSN)lintlin

In 4-person defense and survival modes Ivara picks up every resource dropped on the map. At the end of a game her average totals are 3500 pickups (I have screenshots). (winner!) After a time, as she can't keep up with all the collecting (which looks like flying ammo packs on a kite string following her around), all of her abilities, including the ability to fire a primary, a secondary or use a melee weapon, are frozen. She literally can't do anything but run. Hiding in a corner is her best option while fielding the inevitable WTFs. I had vaccuum on helios the first time this happened. I removed them. She is now running shade. It still happens. I am using with a 7-day resource booster and I believe the problem started when it was activated. None of my other frames experience this. I can mostly play with her solo without this happening, but if I crack open too many lockers and kill too many things too fast - she starts to freeze until she has processed every ammo pack coming her way. Please fix my favorite character. Thanks.