Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rude People Ruin The Game For Others

capj4

I think calling Jewish people a race is stupid. Judaism is a religion. There is no Jewish race. Its like saying calling someone a $&*#^% is racist. Its not. Its sexist, and banging on about Jews is anti-religions.

As for the comment about life making you racist, I am going to have to agree. As much as it is a big no no to be racist, Everyone IS racist. Even if they say there not. Why? Well, it comes down to human nature being the way it is. We are all prejudiced against things we don't understand. Its a defense thing, more than anything. However, once we get to know different people of different races, we no longer become racist to them.

I always facepalm whenever this kind of topic surfaces....Hasn't it occurred yet that, no matter the ethnicity, no matter the religious beliefs, we are all of the same race? We're human beings, for crying out loud, &*$$ sapiens sapiens. There is no such thing as a "jewish race", just as much as there isn't any "african race".

Process this, we are all human beings. We just have different views on stuff.

[edit]: apparently, the filter does not tolerate the scientific term h.o.m.o sapiens sapiens, or at least the first name.

Edited by RazorTip

I'm not absolutely certain about this, but I believe you are not supposed to reveal player's names publically in a situation like this. Defaming you could call it.

I think there is something about it in the forum guidelines. Correct me if I'm wrong.

you can get counter-reported because its not allowed to expose publicly his name, so you better leave him alone, or try to sink him, but you might sink along him

Defaming is against the rules iirc. Showing names in public is a no no. You should just report them.

i wasnt aware of that rule.