Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Combat Improvements?

Pixyr

I've been thinking back to my first stalker encounter, the fear of an unknown enemy appearing in red and black, slicing you in half before you can react. It doesn't feel that way once you've gotten to the late game and level new weapons, frames, etc. When you look closely on how his character moves alongside just normal enemies, stalker feels behind in animation and overall agility, standing in a sort of static position with his bow or using slash dash.

What I'm asking for is a revamped Stalker that is able to intimidate newbies as much as the veterans. Being a force to be reckoned with, not just a mid tier boss you farm dread for. Someone you wouldn't carelessly challenge.

How is the harder part. I'm suggesting updated animations, new characteristic and more fluid movement. His arsenal should expand through the use of the environment, like shutting of the lights on certain levels or lock players inside certain areas to corner them. Could there be a penalty for losing to him? 

Please share your thoughts!

Edited by Pixyr

7 hours ago, KirukaChan said:

You want to buff Stalker and add a penalty for losing to him?

Just ideas that pops into my head. Not deciding anything, just trying to get the discussion going.

I just want Stalker to (as mentioned) feel scary. He shouldn't feel like the semi boring boss that monologues about your upcoming death and then gets slaughtered. I know these issues I try to answer also raises more questions, and that's why I wanted to hear other peoples thouhghts.