Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker And Defense Mission Problem.

StarInfinite

So here is a problem I encountered in Defense just now.

At about wave 2 going to 3, the screen started to flicker and the stalker spoke. Here's the thing:

He spoke twice BUT he didn't continue on, its still wave 3 when he finished his second taunt. Until halfway through wave 5 he finally decided to finish and say : This is your reckoning.

When he appeared, all enemies are DEAD. Then that "Fight or leave" screen came up so I couldn't DO ANYTHING.

All I could do was stare at my screen and watch my character get slapped around and die!

I lost my chance to get his scythe again and this time I couldn't even retaliate! *table flip*

So here is a suggestion:

Replace the current "Fight or Leave" screen with just a small pop-up at the side of the screen.

The pop-up will have the reward picture with a Fight and Leave button. Except we don't click it.

We press a key to choose our option. Like F1 to fight and F2 to leave.

The names will be below the button.

With this change the players will be able to continue moving around and pick up leftover pickups and maybe even you know.. fight the stalker? The players will also be able to chat with this change! How cool is that?

Another suggestion:

Place an extraction room in the defense map that will be locked down until the checkpoints. Players will be able to see the reward on the side of the screen and decide whether or not to get to extraction or stay.

Once the timer is 0, the room will be locked down again and all those inside will be extracted.

This change will also have the same benefit as the suggestion above.

Also, in the event that the stalker spawns in a defense mission. Pause the extraction timer or timer to next wave, PLEASE!

TL:DR

The stalker is an opportunistic bastard. Let us be able to slap the stalker back during the reward period.

Edited by StarInfinite

This is a very awesome idea and I definitely support that. At wave (for example)5, you should be able to collect everything and then decide to head to extraction or stay. I missed some mods/ressources a few times now, because I couldn't do anything during the "Fight or Leave"..

+1

Edited by RhSDarkReaver

Good idea seeing as i can't count the number of times i've been inches from a mod on the ground when the extration message pops up and ofc i've had the stalker do this to me once as well. I'll all up for this idea, 100% support from me m8.