Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Made Frame Concept. Beast Frame

Kindredkeeper

Understanding that a DE will probably not use it, but is this the place that we would submit frame ideas? I apologize if it's not.

I have an Idea for a Jekyll and Hyde style Warframe. Much like Equinox, it would change states between Jekyll and Hyde. The playstyle actively shifts between team support and Bruiser with (meant to be) moderate crowd control.

Health 100 (300) (150 ((450)) in Hyde form)

Shield 100 (300)

Armor 100  (450 in Hyde Form)

Energy 100

Sprint Speed 1.15  ( .90 in Hyde form) has a base 110% Duration which drops to 90 in Hyde form but power str grows to 120 in Hyde form.

Passive: Gain 15% energy when switching into Jekyll form, Heal 25% when switching to Hyde form.

1) Monster Within. Take the shape of the monster within,  transforming into Hyde form and gaining increased armor, (Modded by power Str) decreased speed, bonus power strength (Modded by power Str, obviously) and decreased power duration. Cost: 25 energy to cast with 5 Energy/sec overtime to channel.

2. *Vial of Rejuvenation*. Throws a vial of healing mist at the target location (Medium AOE)(Range) healing for 15 (Power) health/sec over 25(duration) seconds and gain 20%Damage Reduction (Str). Cost: 25 (Efficiency) energy.
2Hyde (Or H) Ravening Rush: extend your massive arms out and surge forward, dealing damage 150 (Str) and sending the enemies flying. Cost: 15 Energy(Efficiency).

3. *Effervescent Vial*. Throw a vial to the target location (Small AOE)(range) allowing your allies to gain  5 (Str) energy/sec for 10 seconds.(Duration) Cost: 35(Efficiency) energy to cast.
3H. Savage Smash. Slam the ground dealing heavy damage(Damage) in a (Medium Range)(Range) cone, knocking them to the ground. Cost: 15 energy.

4. *Berserk Concoction*. Throw a vial to the target location (Large AOE) (Range) that causes you to deal 5%(Str) increased damage (Full Health) to 100%(Str) extra melee damage (~33% health) (Ideally Health Scaling would be affected by efficiency) and gaining 25% (STR) lasts 30 seconds Duration. Cost: 50 energy(Efficiency).
4H. Savage. Leap to target enemy dealing finisher damage as you rip and tear flesh and bone. Cost: 35 energy.

A few notes:

A) I don't understand the math behind damage in this game nor how to begin on choosing balanced numbers. I would appreciate any aid in coming to realistic numbers.

B) Names that appear between asterisks (i.e. *Berserk Concoction*) do not affect the Warframe in Jekyll Form, or should affect him to a more limited degree. This is in line with DE's wishes for more active playstyle for frames.

C) I will reiterate what I said above. If this is not something that gets posted here I apologize, please feel free to move it or let me know where I can repost it.

D) I had thought of putting a limitation on Monster Within, forcing him to his melee weapon and not allowing him to use guns during the duration or giving him exalted fists. I would love to hear ideas.

E) I would very much appreciate constructive criticism or suggestions to improve the build. This idea for a frame has been burning at me for weeks now and I think the idea of a phase changing Warframe is really interesting and should be explored.