Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE observations from a demoralized Tenno...

I have been running alot of PoE lately so I can try to get the new pigments(and try for rare mods heh) but is grueling and brutal work.   I use Nekro and a Smeeta for best chance of finding multiple pigments.

I gave up on condrocs a loooong time ago before they got "patched".   But here is what I have seen on the plains......no birds... and birds I do come across are being murdered by grineer???? lmao wtf.  Its no wonder there are no birds out there....   Are roaming grineer suppose to be hostile to condrocs or is that a bug???

Currently I am trying to hunt down and murder to death Dargyn pilots.  1st off patch 23 was awesome for letting us take out the pilots and skyjack Dargyns for our own use.  However it also altered the speed of Dargyns when they are controlled by NPC.   Now they zip through the sky at a MUCH faster rate????  Was this by design or a bug???   So outside of PoE missions Dargyns no longer exist in PoE unless they start out on the ground.   None are ever flying around unless they have spotted you.   I have been Leaping and flying all over the plains looking for grounded Dargyns and have seen them spawn in..   Sometimes 1 Dargyn will fall from the sky ready to be used but there is no second one and there are no pilots.   So glitchy spawns???    

The other day I ran a bounty solo and I had died alot but I finished the whole thing.  Afterwards I ran around hunting Dargyns and actually started to get pigments.   But then I died 1 more time and reached my death limit.. I got kicked to the gate with only the rewards from the bounty but none of the pigments =(.  I thought you had infinite life in free roam??

I also attempted to use Archwing to hunt down Dargyns because its faster but I also found a problem with that(besides them not being infinite use).   They turn off Warframe abilities.   So if I do find Dargyns I have to hop out and turn on desocrate first and then start killing.   (If my archwing is going to treat me like I am flying an archwing and only have AW abilities then give me my damn AW guns to use.  If not then let my warframe abilities run without interference)

Nekros on the plains(and probably any open world area to come) has problems.   Since the nature of the beast is to kill and move on quickly his Desocrate does not work fast enough for the health orbs to help you.  The majority of the time in the plains unless im forced to stay in an area I cant grab orbs to get my armor stacks.   Which is a big deal since so much crap on the plains instantly strip your shields.  Napalms/ Rockets/Dargyns/Heavy gunners/turrets.

And of course we cant risk hunting for paint in random pugs because if anyone else is after the same pigments they will snatch it up before you, or twice as likely everything will be killed out of your view and you will never see it if it drops.

If you still persist then you have to put up with RNG =(

This is not fun.