Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploit With Clan Ladders In Events, Should This Be Allowed Or Not Allowed?

Kato-san

Events work on a point system, and how that point system works is if people in your clan gain points it goes to your clan. Simple. But if you leave the clan the points still remain.

So what people do is, get a team/friends of 30+ people, and only invite 10 active players to the clan, if some one goes to bed or can not participate you kick them and add another active member of your 30 man group into your 10man clan to make sure you have 10 people raking in points 24/7.

What this does is makes a 1-10 man clan competition be more of a 30man clan competition. Making teams of 10 who do not swap members in and out to keep a consistent point gain have no chance.

Should this be allowed?

While I don't care about clan leader boards either, there are people out there trying to rank the legit way and they care. They shouldn't be forced to resort to the same tactics as these shady clans to place in the Top 10.

I vote DE do something about this. They have an extra week since this weekend event isn't leader board based and it's not hard to revoke points of people who were kicked.

While I don't care about clan leader boards either, there are people out there trying to rank the legit way and they care. They shouldn't be forced to resort to the same tactics as these shady clans to place in the Top 10.

I vote DE do something about this. They have an extra week since this weekend event isn't leader board based and it's not hard to revoke points of people who were kicked.

They could always make it so that only the people that were members before the event started can contribute towards the clans points.