Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the plains of eidolon and the enemy stuck under ground.

freehuhn

this is as old as the plains and the punishment can be serve to a point frustation is the only thing this game deliviers.

a friend of mine played the game when it was new just like me but quite for the same immortal warframes tedious pure exploit game mechanics this games offers to punish skilled gameplay and promote brain dead gameplay. it'S not as bad as in the past but far from fixed.

so with the plains he come back and we did a mission that would be his last misssion...

an enemy got stuck under ground and we had to kill him to keep the mission going which is pretty "lucky" because a enemy can get stuck at a place where it will force the mission to fail. but it still took some mins because we don't had frames that can kill enemys effective through walls and we had to find him...

he obviousdly had enough of this games and i can total udnerstand this.

so now i'm done. doing an eidoloon alone is not hard at all it just takes time.

these eidolans can turn invisibile and you have to kill the enemy that make them invisibile guess what... yep under ground and they can't be killed with warframe AOE abilities so i had to watch this eidolon until he despawn... i have to fight the whole night becausee of it'S greate game design of firing for mins on him to get the shield down just to get punished by the broken game followed by "bounty failed" yeah my fail... but hey i can try again in 2 hours... FUN.