Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy in index

I don't know what happened to the energy spawning system in the index but it feels much slower than it used to, I was used to a couple of energy spawned some in the centre of th emac throwing out around 300 energy a second. Last time I played they were throwing up around 50 every 20 seconds and that just feels so slow. War frame is what it is because of the abilities and not the gunplay so limiting the capabilities feels just wrong.

I used to play Valkyr for the index but that just isn't really feasible anymore, I don't want to be forced to play a couple of set tanky frames as the way the energy set up in done currently it seems like that's the only way to win. Just wondering whether anyone else had noticed this or if it was exclusively bad luck on my part 

300 energy per second? Sometimes happens that the "distributors" start spawning energy orbs like chips, but that's most likely a bug that they never fix (it happened in conclave too).

You only faced a normal index match with no strange player-friendly bugs. If you need energy that badly, consider planting hunter adrenaline on that valkyr. 

Only started to play it recently and not planning for a while so can't tell if something has changed but those restrictions aka financial stress is killing it for me, I can't be arsed to only ever play Rhino and maybe some other trash like Gara and boy that is annoying.

Цитата

You only faced a normal index match with no strange player-friendly bugs. If you need energy that badly, consider planting hunter adrenaline on that valkyr. 

That will surely help with 10+ points when you will get one shotted.

Edited by -Temp0-

When I used to play with valkyr you could run hysteria for the majority of the index game as long as you payed attention to the energy drain and didn't let it reach zero, because at that point if you get ganged up on by 2-3 enemies valkyr just doesn't have the up to stand up to it, it was an interesting dynamic, that feels just... missing.

6 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Only started to play it recently and not planning for a while so can't tell if something has changed but those restrictions aka financial stress is killing it for me, I can't be arsed to only ever play Rhino and maybe some other trash like Gara and boy that is annoying.

That will surely help with 10+ points when you will get one shotted.

I enjoy index so much because you didn't need to use rhino or inaros, but with the financial strain already making energy hungry frames unusable you could never take mesa or valkyr for example. It just seems flawed and I definitely hope my game bugs out more if that is what was causing the higher energy drop rate, it's just more fun.

Some change not too long ago prevented orbs from spawning if there was already an orb on the spawner, so more more walking over 1 orb and actually getting like 2000 energy. The real flaw with this is that without good energy management you'll run out quickly and have to fall back on guns, base stats, or bonus health like iron skin.

Edited by Ngozi98

14 minutes ago, Ngozi98 said:

Some change not too long ago prevented orbs from spawning if there was already an orb on the spawner, so more more walking over 1 orb and actually getting like 2000 energy. The real flaw with this is that without good energy management you'll run out quickly and have to fall back on guns, base stats, or bonus health like iron skin.

Agreed, The energy multistacking was a bit out of hand, getting full energy in half a sec of respawning was broken AF. Just be zenerick and keep managing your power but its alot easier.