Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

REOPENED! WTS Absolute Perfect Sicarus Riven #1 SS Tier w/ Max MS and CD + DMG with a harmless Neg

1d5856bc74ce945a1310a6976760f0de.png?width=400&height=240

Starting Price 8,000P

Buy Out Price : 15,000P

Please comment below w/ offers

P.S - the Projectile Flight Speed does not reduce the dmg by 50% b/c it's not technically not BEYOND 100% it would have to be 101% for it to count. This Riven is abosolutly PERFECT. I've done much testing and if you are interested and want to see testing, I will indeed show you. 

Here is a video of the tests I ran. 1 is vs Heavy Gunner Eximus the other vs Ancient Healer

In the Videos you can see when I add a Lethal Monument which adds 40% + PFS it has no impact on the damage and concludes that the riven is harmless.

Thank you

REOPENED!

Honestly I want to see where the source is for -Projectile Flight Speed >100% affecting dmg at all, cause I'm testing a -105% projectile flight speed riven in simulacrum right now with and without Lethal Momentum and there is no difference either way. Wiki just straight-up wrong?

1 hour ago, LastSeraph said:

Honestly I want to see where the source is for -Projectile Flight Speed >100% affecting dmg at all, cause I'm testing a -105% projectile flight speed riven in simulacrum right now with and without Lethal Momentum and there is no difference either way. Wiki just straight-up wrong?

Could be that it only affects slug weapons and has no impact on hitscan

I did go into the plains and went a reasonable far distance and tested as well. I there is no difference, it's why I conclude it has no impact. The thing is, it's annoying when people message me saying "what's the point of a weapon that doesn't even shoot, haha" 

1 minute ago, nicholaii said:

i tot u sold the riven awhile ago? how come is back?

I Sold it to Glace for 8,500P then got this message from Warframe support

unknown.png?width=400&height=237

and as I found out Glace has been suspended. The plat he traded must've been cheated/hacked or whatever. I have no idea, i'm glad that I didn't go negative due to the plat reduction.

4 minutes ago, nsawaisalt said:

I Sold it to Glace for 8,500P then got this message from Warframe support

unknown.png?width=400&height=237

and as I found out Glace has been suspended. The plat he traded must've been cheated/hacked or whatever. I have no idea, i'm glad that I didn't go negative due to the plat reduction.

doing /profile Glace says the given username doesn't exist you can all try it

vor 1 Stunde schrieb LastSeraph:

it only applies to projectile based weapons and shotguns. for shotguns is does affect dmg due to their falloff, projectile based weapons literally have slower travel speed, dmg itself is not affected though. since sicarus prime is neither a shotgun nor a projectile based weapon but a hitscan burst gun -flight speed has 0 impact on it, hence its the best negative to have. it shouldnt matter how much -flight speed it is since hitscan has no flight speed u could say its infinite flight speed since the projectile is at the enemy instantly. its the same as trying to divide or multiply 0, its impossible. -105% of infinite is still infinite, same as 0 would still be 0.

here is the wiki part, which does note that hitscan weapons are NOT affected by any amount of -/+flightspeed.

Zitat

Damage Falloff

The effective weapon range is determined by the two Damage Falloff distances. Hits will deal full damage if the target is closer than the first distance. The damage will decrease linearly with the distance to 50% at the second distance. Any hit further than the second distance will deal 50% of the damage.

Damage Falloff distances are affected by Projectile Speed Modifiers. Damage Falloff has been generalized to all weapons, including hit-scan weapons since Update 22.

Riven Mods with negative Projectile speed will affect the distance of the first and second Damage Falloff distances. Riven Mods with negative Projectile speed beyond -100% will remove Damage Falloff and reduce total weapon damage by a flat 50% after mods, but note that this does not apply to hitscan weapons whatsoever, as testing with Lethal Momentum will show no change in damage output regardless of whether the Riven Mod has more than -100% projectile flight speed.

Ps: "perfect" is a strong word. i wouldnt call it perfect. for focussing in armor stripping later for example having +toxin or +electricity is better imo since it does add only to the element u want to procc frequently. its undoubtedly a great riven whatever taste, hard to argue about it. good luck with the sale 🙂

Greetings~

Edited by Xydeth
3 minutes ago, Prime_Prime said:

Try putting the riven on a trade window. In my experience, rivens that are returned from a trade reversal cannot be traded anymore.

Prime_Prime is right. Too bad for OP and me, tthe rivens cannot be traded no more.

4 hours ago, yrtsim3k said:

Prime_Prime is right. Too bad for OP and me, tthe rivens cannot be traded no more.

Try contacting support. Know a guy who wanted to buy one that had been reversed. Seller contacted support but had to wait like a month to get it but eventually could. 

26 minutes ago, Jellied said:

Try contacting support. Know a guy who wanted to buy one that had been reversed. Seller contacted support but had to wait like a month to get it but eventually could. 

Yup, thanks I did.

I know of another who has his rivens reversed in a trade due to this issue and till now still cant do a trade as well with that riven / rivens lol

12 minutes ago, nsawaisalt said:

You guys are right, It can't be traded anymore. I sure hope D.E is able to manage something because I have no idea on why the trade was reversed or anything about it. 

So if you guys are interested in buying, feel free to make offers. I'm most certain D.E will be able to manage this.

On 2018-07-22 at 7:18 PM, Xydeth said:

it only applies to projectile based weapons and shotguns. for shotguns is does affect dmg due to their falloff, projectile based weapons literally have slower travel speed, dmg itself is not affected though. since sicarus prime is neither a shotgun nor a projectile based weapon but a hitscan burst gun -flight speed has 0 impact on it, hence its the best negative to have. it shouldnt matter how much -flight speed it is since hitscan has no flight speed u could say its infinite flight speed since the projectile is at the enemy instantly. its the same as trying to divide or multiply 0, its impossible. -105% of infinite is still infinite, same as 0 would still be 0.

here is the wiki part, which does note that hitscan weapons are NOT affected by any amount of -/+flightspeed.

Ps: "perfect" is a strong word. i wouldnt call it perfect. for focussing in armor stripping later for example having +toxin or +electricity is better imo since it does add only to the element u want to procc frequently. its undoubtedly a great riven whatever taste, hard to argue about it. good luck with the sale 🙂

Greetings~

Thank you!

On 2018-07-22 at 7:18 PM, Xydeth said:

Greetings~

I actually got another riven for Sicarus, it's perfect for Eidolon hunting lol. If you guys are intresed in buying this one let me know by replying to this.

unknown.png

1 hour ago, nsawaisalt said:

I actually got another riven for Sicarus, it's perfect for Eidolon hunting lol. If you guys are intresed in buying this one let me know by replying to this.

unknown.png

Neg impact does nothing but dps loss vs eidolons since you can't proc

vor 4 Stunden schrieb nsawaisalt:

unknown.png

sry, i got my ideal sicarus riven already. thanks anyway.

• 1 month later...

D.E Has resolved the issue, apparently Glace was a plat re-seller and they believed that I had bought plat from him. They fixed the issue with the riven not being trade-able but they think I bought plat from him. Anyways, riven is back up for sale feel free to give offers.