Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Vault/Resarch/Dojo Destruction Questions! Please help

Commander

Here's the short version: My dojo is screwed up, I have to destroy all of the rooms and rebuild everything, including labs. I have a couple of questions about resources involving research and decorations in the rooms.

just to knock it out of the way I also know that you keep research even after you destroy a lab, but what hasn't been answered for me are the following questions:

1. What happens to research that is in progress? 
2.What happens to research that hasn't been fully contributed to (or more importantly, the resources currently set forward? (If I have to gather another 40 neurodes by myself towards the Lenz I'm going to lose it) 
3. If you destroy a room, do the decorations in that room automatically get destroyed and refunded to your vault? Or do you have to destroy each decoration manually? (I spent alot of oxium on Orokin stuff)

Here's the long version, for anyone who might be amused:

I built a dojo a while ago before I stopped playing.

My ideal dojo is one where all of the interesting and useful rooms are in a close knit central area (grand hall, trading, vault, labs, obstacle course, observatory, ??hangar??) so that I don't have to make one that utilizes teleporters. I like my dojo to be memorable, and easy to navigate without teleporters. I didn't thoroughly plan out my Dojo before I started building it, but it for the most part came out okay; until I ran out of a decent amount of space that I would use to put things like the custom obstacle course which I didnt know existed until recently or the hangar (i heard a rumor that it will be a new room but i never confirmed it myself). 

That all being said, after I pretty much ran out of space, I created an elevator on the opposite side of my dojo (far off in the distance where pretty much no one would see it) that leads down to the lower floor which consists of all the pre-requisite rooms like reactors and the pre-req clan halls. I figured that since there is a path to the lower floor, everything would be fine and I could get rid of my original elevator and replace it with something like a cross connector or an observatory. I couldn't delete the elevator, and I asked 3 or so different people who pretty much all had differing opinions on which rooms I had to destroy before I could destroy my elevator. Unfortunately, I was unaware of the fact that dojos do not operate this way, they only operate on parent and child relationships and pathing does not matter at all. So, essentially, the original elevator is a parent to every single room other than the unimportant ones; I have to destroy every room in my dojo in order to set it up the way I want to. I tried asking DE for mercy, but there was none. Not complaining about that, but I do wish it either worked differently (based on pathing, not parent child relationships) or at the very least, this was more clear from the beginning.

I have stuff being researched, stuff that isn't done being researched yet (because there arent enough resources in it) and decorations. I want to know if I have to destroy all my decorations manually in order to vault the resources; I want to know if my research currently ongoing will be canceled if I delete the lab; and I want to know if the resources I put towards certain research will be lost if I delete the lab 

Edited by Bird_God

5 minutes ago, ENLOR3Z said:

1/2

• Research is not lost when destroying a lab, and researched items will still be unlocked upon re-making the lab.
    3. Haven't tried, don't know.

I get that, that this research will remain

what I'm asking is:

what happens to this research?

and the resources for this research?

if i decide to destroy the lab right now?

Edited by Bird_God