Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is honestly ridiculous

(XBOX)Lupus de Bellum

im going on my fifth day with NOTHING BACK FROM DE SUPP!!! I haven't been able to log in my boosters i bought are wasted my kubro is dying and I can't play a game I've funded with hundreds of dollars. What's the average wait timr for support tickets? bc honestly I've tried everything nothing works. just waiting on them to get back with me to fix this so i can finally play. I'm honestly becoming impatient if anyone has a similar errorr that reads "Can't login at this time, please contact support and try again later" and it stays on 0%

• 3 weeks later...

I have a similar issue, but instead of telling me to ask support, it just says "unable to connect, please ensure that your warframe is updated", even though i updated it. It's been like this for almost a week now (i haven't been able to login 2 days before the nidus skin update). I've submitted a ticket yesterday and still haven't gotten word from them yet {Didn't submit it earlier because a friend of mine was having the same issue, but it worked for him after the update)

Edited by (PS4)A3mr-A

They usually reply quickly to tickets, but this problem has been occuring for a lot of people so they must be flooded with requests to fix this forum and ticket wise. So i guess we just need to give them some time to fix the bug and stuff, it's all we can do right now.