The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"find A Squad" Is Too Popular So De Decide Lock Users From Creating Topics ...

Perhelion

That's an answer from one of admins for my question about not being able to start a new topic in a find a squad section. Sounds a bit crazy but probably there is some rational explanation about this :)

I hope he doesn't mind that I'm posting it here and I'm hoping, below people will let know DE how important this section is and let us use it. I'm close to achieving everything what can be achieved in this game and now when I wont to organize something fun/usefull I can't :/ 

Pls DE consider bringing back to live "Find a squad" section.

Thnx.

As I mentioned I'm quite close to achive evrything what can be achived in a game so I know what recruitment tab is ;) Hoverer recruitment tab isn't the best for planing defense on Outer terminus 60+ waves when you wont to also talk about strategy and find right people with rank 7+, maxed hornet strike, serration etc. I would also like to find a team with void keys to share. I have 13 TIII keys and I wont to find team who will use them with me and share also their keys so everybody can benefit finding prime weapons and components to build them, also get tons of credits which I really need (around 1000 000 000).

For planing above I would prefer to use forum so I can find right people and plan things properly, with recruitment tab it's not possible.

I like how there are a few people in this thread who assume that others have access to the game all the time, every minute of every day.

there is regional chat for htat ingame -_-

why not just use chat?
would be faster than the forum.

see the chat box? can you click the recruitment tab? there, on the same row with Region, Clan, Alliance, Squad. much faster to get a party ready than a forum.

You know, some times... some people are somewhere else... and can't get on the game to use the chat.

Edited by FatalX7

I like how there are a few people in this thread who assume that others have access to the game all the time, every minute of every day.

You know, some times... some people are somewhere else... and can't get on the game to use the chat.

well I'm sorry if we can't know what every players in the world are doing.... we give one solution, assuming that op is like the most people in warframe that still can't grasp the UI. but then op said he know about the recruitment tab. so I give another solution, based on what I know. If that's still not enough, then I'm sorry. we tried to help.

well I'm sorry if we can't know what every players in the world are doing.... we give one solution, assuming that op is like the most people in warframe that still can't grasp the UI. but then op said he know about the recruitment tab. so I give another solution, based on what I know. If that's still not enough, then I'm sorry. we tried to help.

You didn't try to help anything, the three of you dismissed the entire subject of his post (the subject being the Find a Squad section of the forum and how no one can make a thread in it) and gave him smart-&#! replies.

Don't try to play some kind of victim just because you can't be bothered to read his post and actually contribute to it.

Edited by FatalX7

Guys, just to clarify things. Chat in game is  cool, vary useful and it's great to have it. Besides chat, in my opinion is also great to have "find a squad" section in forum which has some advantages over in game chat.

In game chat is quick, helps find teammates instantly but doesn't give you options which forum does. In forum we can plan things a bit more deeply, we have time to think before we decide to do something and we involve in this only people who are interested.

I would like to make a topic about defense mission on outer terminus 60+. Ask people what the actual record is, discuss what frames to use, what weapons, mods, share my own thoughts, experience and than beat that record! ;)

If some people dissagre with me I'm totally fine with this, do whatever you wont, use chat but don't try to force others think your way. As I mentioned I'm advance player and "solutions" like "see the chat box? can you click the recruitment tab? there, on the same row with Region .. " doesn't bring anything to the table . As FatalX7 mentioned some people should read topic, think and than post something.

There's some people who need "find a squad" section and some who don't. I just wont DE to take a look on this topic and decide what to do with it.

Well, that's pretty all I wonted to say. Above all it's just a game and whatever happen will be fine ;)

You didn't try to help anything, the three of you dismissed the entire subject of his post (the subject being the Find a Squad section of the forum and how no one can make a thread in it) and gave him smart-&#! replies.

Don't try to play some kind of victim just because you can't be bothered to read his post and actually contribute to it.

oh, good to hear you can notice that lol.

ok, now for serious reply. I think the reason we can't make more thread on Find a Squad subsection is because most of the thread actually search party for the same goal. for example, there's more than 10 threads about looking for void party last month, and none of them get full member. That's because people start their own threads, but didn't bother to search other people who have the same goal. The result are only duplicate threads.

Although I actually don't agree with locking the subsection, I can understand that if they don't do that, the duplicate threads will become too much that more and more people can't get their party right. Another way to solve this is to have more moderator that have time to merge the similar threads, but it will put the burden on moderator, and we know that moderator can't have so much time for that.

So, for now the only solution, and it's really a solution, not me trying to be smart-&#!, but a temporary solution, is we can only use what we currently have: recruitment chat, clan/alliance chat, and of course, friends, to gather the right party. Now let me detail the step:

1. chat people, 'looking for party' kind of thing, and state what you need. for example: "LFP T3 void, need frost and loki"

2. look for people who answer the call, then invite them. when they gather in the lobby, chat first about the plan.

3. if nobody answer, leave session and repeat until you get the right party.

Maybe it feels tiresome, but actually it's faster than forum. I've done that, so I don't understand why you can't. considering that I'm the smart-&#! here.

Last, I'm sorry if our previous reply isn't really thoughtful. most people here (including me) can't stand people who don't want to use or even try the game feature just because they want something instant given to them. And most of people here (including me again) don't bother to read the post thoroughly and respond seriously when the post title itself have sarcastic tone in it.

So, for the name of our beloved community, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

for this, well, nothing we can do now, right? so how about get another party? although maybe we need to repeat the planning phase, it's still worth it because not only you can play with another style, you can know other people, so you won't be limited by the same party every time you want to play.

Why do I always end up sticking up for OPs in their own threads?

Funny.

If you think that's 'playing the victim'... I come back to the forum for 10 seconds and I've already lost my patience. I have the urge to insult you. Look again.

Hooray, off-topic.

Edited by FatalX7

If you think that's 'playing the victim'... I come back to the forum for 10 seconds and I've already lost my patience. I have the urge to insult you. Look again.

and that's why I already apologize. not to you but to op, because I don't take his post seriously at first. then I start my opinion on topic, try to discuss this matter seriously. yet you keep back to insult people. I don't know who's the victim anymore, if there's even a victim.

so, can we back to topic? or do we need to insult each other more? because like you said, I'm a smartass, I can't insult a genius.

You want to Find a Squad in a Co-op game? Go sit in a corner and think about what you did!

In all seriousness. I bet DE closed that section because servers can't handle the thread numbers... which is quite funny and lame at the same time.

I mean... this is only a forum, not an MMORPG which needs a server-park with 5000 Exabyte.

Edited by Sikab