Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PANDORA PURSUIT - LIMBO THEOREM

Pandora - So, I have tried this mission about 5 times and every single time the ship I am supposed to destroy goes near a specific rock it seems to get in this endless loop and unable to leave the specific area. 1 this makes the level extremely boring 2 it gets stuck in this rock over and over and over again. (I am having new PC issues and can not grab any screen shots for evidence and will return once I figure out the issue)

Right now I am M7 and slowly but surely this game is becoming a hassle more than anything.

Limbo Theorem - Limbo theorem is a prime example. a week JUST for parts? on top of a 3 day build and having to go online to figure that I had to buy BP after O says they have been scattered thinking "WHAT IN THE F*CK" why not just make buying the blue print part of the mission instead of making people guess?. The time frame its self is beyond me and on basically every level I was having the same issue with a lack of enemies. Both solo and with people adding to the fantastic time frame. I am one of those players who likes to make my way slowly but surely and unlock most to all levels on a planet and this is actually getting to me to the point I made a post. Hopefully DE can give it a look. 9/10 game its just minor things like this holding it back, which can be solved easily. (this has been the same for 4 years so I actually don't imagine anything will change, smart move to make people buy him instead, but not smart in the long run for the characters enjoyment factor, is it worth the wait?).

Solutions 

Pandora - just remove the rock assuming that is easier compared to improving AI 

Limbo - Just let a guy farm and build all at once,  a week is disgustingly long  (this is literally the longest mission I have ever experienced in any game personally, but im sure longer do exist somewhere out there) 

By no means game breaking stuff, but it can be compared to an itch that wont go away.