Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A List Of Things That Could Of Happened

LongIron

Firstly I would like to say I have thoroughly enjoyed this game, pretty good concept and design.

Just a big list of things that don't make sense/work or could of made it better as the only updates seem to be throwing mods at us like dog treats.

1) RNG

I do believe rng works great for drops but not for place setting or enemies, there is no well thought out system for missions.

Do I need speed trigger? Is this mission a fast pop-up target style? do I know how long this mission is?

Nope just random, I'm sure a lot of work went into this game but seems rather lazy in concepts.

2) Distinction

Enemies do the same thing, they randomly spawn and run at you then die, the spawn they run at you they die and so on. faction specific.. not really, just swap Piercing Hit with Stormbringer. They all do the same thing.

Why arnt the infested the stuff of nightmares, crawling out of holes and dropping all over, in defense you just stand there and they run at you then they die... great.

3) Intractability

"You have been locked out"... yay let me just use my jigsaw skills and unlock this..

You are supposed be spying, where's the mainframe with the ship layout? What do I need to bypass? if I don't fiddle with some locks and levers maybe I have to take a longer, harder more direct route to the location.

4) General Being

If I am a Tenno, warrior of blade and gun then why am I magically changing myself through a menu screen. Am I hovering over the galaxy in my own ship? am I situated in some dream state until called? I need to go steal something, instead of loading up and traveling I magically end up in a vent shaft.. Why that particular place? why in all my looting of data have my precision strike skills not levelled where I can choose to start in the lower end, or higher ? because its RNG.

5) Lotus

What are we even doing? ninja play free? well I really seem to be a space pirate who loots and kills for no particular reason. A guide to help me achieve divinity with my frame and weapons.. nope, she says a pointless sentence every once in a while.

Starting missions, Being taught how to interact with certain enemy type, would work except they are stupid as S#&$ and just stand there.

This is really my lazy approach at moaning, maybe not explained in depth or detail but I hope you get the jist.

Peace.

1) Very sure they are planning to either ovarhaul RNG or scrap it entirely, not sure which.

2) They're working on making enemies distinctive, and I assume the first step for that is faction locations such as new tilesets and such.

3) This is more lore than anything else, and they are working on the lore.

4) Once again, lore.

Not just lore but general sense of being, even with a new tileset, what does that mean ? we have an extra box in the corner, more angled corridors, nothing that changes the game, mission or style. Evey mission is the same, every enemy is the same, except infest which are a bit useless.. the new ancients, why did they turn them into weird fish-monkey-man-troll thing and takeaway hitboxes from the lower legs.

They created half a game, released it and now catering to everyone's whim and bugs, instead of creating and implementing concepts.

well I really seem to be a space pirate who loots and kills for no particular reason. A guide to help me achieve divinity with my frame and weapons.. nope, she says a pointless sentence every once in a while.

this

i've found myself saying the same thing to my clan buddies :D