Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus missions feedback (Sabotage mission level 30-50)

HyperBrid

In the Cetus mission 'Sabotage the Grineer supply' (the 4th one) on stage 2 out of 5, you are instructed to find supply caches which are located underground at a lower part of the map which can be accessed via cave. However, if you reach the yellow circle on the upper part of the map (upper to the underground area), the countdown starts which wastes a lot of your time  as you have to get to the lower area from the beginning. I suggest there be a fix for this that the timer only start after your in the lower part of the objective circle. 

In the same mission on stage 4 out of 5, you are instructed to defend/control the upper part of the same area on the map and then eliminate all the enemies. It was my first time playing this mission but still 1 of the enemies spawned underground. After me and my squadmate realized that, he went to the cave that leads to the underground area while i stayed in the circle so that we wouldn't abandon our objective but he could not find a way toward the enemy. When he was in the lower part of the circle, i came as well and noticed the same thing. There was only 1 door that lead to it and was locked (It wasn't red or orange, it just did not lit up like the rest thus being a decoration). Please fix this bug and add an option for 'Vote for restarting the stage' which would only be done if all 4 members accept it

The screenshots for that part of the map (For stage 4) and the area are here