Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Md Artifact Bugs Out And Costs Us Mission

StuffedTurkey007

We were at the very end of the Nightmare MD mission for Blaze. We had collected dozens of mods and resources and had just started the last phase to protect the artifact, but no health bar appeared for the artifact. Shortly after the final phase started it said "Mission Failed" and we lost everything.

This was even after the same mission had bugged out previously by despawning the datamass, so no Blaze for us :(

I've had the same thing happen to me regularly on defense as well as mobile defense missions. Out of the blue mission failure without any kind of readily discernible reason. It might be in the middle of a battle, it might be right at the beginning of the wave; the cryopod might be swamped with enemies or it might be completely deserted. I'm guessing at least 10 of my 30 failed missions are due to it by now. It's just ridiculous.

Mobile defense?

Hmm... I encountered a insta-loss scenario on a non-nightmare defense mission with the Grineer mining tileset map.

It happened during the last defense point as well, but I didn't notice what/why the mission failed.

Might be a real bug.

That was the same tileset we were on.

I've had the same thing happen to me regularly on defense as well as mobile defense missions. Out of the blue mission failure without any kind of readily discernible reason. It might be in the middle of a battle, it might be right at the beginning of the wave; the cryopod might be swamped with enemies or it might be completely deserted. I'm guessing at least 10 of my 30 failed missions are due to it by now. It's just ridiculous.

I've heard of that happening on defense missions. I think it's probably the same bug. It's pretty frustrating.