The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Is Truly A God

LongIron

Not intended to insult anyone.

I would take your posts seriously. If... well. You know your post history better then me :)

Advanced Players know what to bring for High-End content. But the game will always have tryhards.

Edited by Hayden11121

I repeat myself just for you.

throwing out general thoughts pointing at no1 is just throwing out thoughts.

If some1 felt opposed by a random thought, not aimed particularly at any1... It means he recognized himself and got angry about it. Not my responsibility.

But let me be off-topic a little more. Why you try to turn the topic into an argument? Some of us try to have a discussion.

Feel free to bother me in PM.

Edited by Sikab

they kick you,i think its also fair to mention disarm makes ospreys give no shield .

Oh right.

Those @(*()$ elusive void ospreys..

After disarm, they just fly towards you and hug you.

You can simply mow them all down by using a melee weapon.

I love it.

Oh right.

Those @(*()$ elusive void ospreys..

After disarm, they just fly towards you and hug you.

You can simply mow them all down by using a melee weapon.

I love it.

When I first saw a flapping MOA... It made me cry :)

My History is bad, because of the Frost Prime incident. Since then, whatever I say gets attention.

Not true. I will not probe or question your opinions just because you had done wrong in the past. What's past is past.

I am trying to get everyone to calm down.

How unfortunate that the OP made this thread. This type of topic is extremely prone to flame wars.

Okay, why not all of us just talk about the bright sides of Loki instead of the disadvantages?

Why?

After all, Vauban is still a Warframe like everyone else.

Same goes to Rhino.

They are indeed. 2 Frame out of the remaining 11 -_-

If a Frame has 2 Synergy and 11 "Not so sure" - Not viable for me. And you can't convince me :P

Not true. I will not probe or question your opinions just because you had done wrong in the past. What's past is past.

I am trying to get everyone to calm down.

How unfortunate that the OP made this thread. This type of topic is extremely prone to flame wars.

Okay, why not all of us just talk about the bright sides of Loki instead of the disadvantages?

Well, if you consider that as a flame war :P

It's just discussion in my eyes, actually.

-edit-

If a Frame has 2 Synergy and 11 "Not so sure" - Not viable for me. And you can't convince me :P

Of course, since every Warframe differs from each other, there's always one who has more synergy than the other one.

It's difficult/near to impossible to make every Warframe having synergy with each other without sacrificing something important.

Loki has a good synergy with many frames, in my opinion.

Though, he has an extremely bad synergy with Frost. But that doesn't mean he has a bad synergy with everyone else.

Edited by Chris9428

If you can find perfect PERFECT combos with Nova, do so.

Otherwise, Loki is a supportive frame for more frames then I can even imagine.

I can name one combo for at least one skill for each frame Loki works with.

What can you name with Nova?

Oh, don't forget the fact that enemies affected by a freeze mod are slow as hell. So are their melee attacks.

When Loki uses his Radial Disarm, you just need to shoot them and walk a little around, since you'll most likely have a frost mod on your weapons.

If not, then your sentinel is going to do the work for you.

-edit-

5:26 am. I should head to bed now.

Getting a little tired here.

Keep the discussion up.

Edited by Chris9428

Oh, don't forget the fact that enemies affected by a freeze mod are slow as hell. So are their melee attacks.

When Loki uses his Radial Disarm, you just need to shoot them and walk a little around, since you'll most likely have a frost mod on your weapons.

If not, then your sentinel is going to do the work for you.

-edit-

5:26 am. I should head to bed now.

Getting a little tired here.

Keep the discussion up.

or you can be a cool kid and use a weapon with a large jump smash radius and slow a mob with it .

Edit:

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!!

Edited by XSuzumeX

*CoughAshCough*

Ash: "wait guys I got this "

*presses 4*

*teammate proceeds to bleed out*

Teammate: "Ash plz revive me!!"

Ash:  "hold on! I'm almost done!!"

*teammate dies*

Ash: "DAMMIT I TOLD YOU TO HOLD ON!!"

Edited by XSuzumeX

Personally I have never used Loki in a T3 defense mission for the pure fact that its almost taboo to bring him. He is so fragile and no nukes.

Its always Frost, Vauban, Nova/Nyx/Rhino and then someone else to piggy back.

Though I have never tested it, I have a feeling that an experience player, regardless of who they use, will be able to pull the tide of battle in their favor. On a slightly more theoretical standpoint, I can see how Loki can and cant be a good pick AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. Decoy can round up enemies for easy picking however, when they swarm a decoy and they are level 100+ that decoy will not last very long. However, place perfectly, the life span can be extended (but if they hit it just once you pretty much are DONE)

Radial Disarm makes everyone run around with prods and grounds ospreys (they make great pets too) Which is great! No more guns! No more flying Drones. But also terrible. If you dont have the weapons to back up your actions and if your teammates cant do it, then a good idea can turn back. Dont be fooled by the prods, though if you let yourself get hit by a prodded Heavy then you deserve to get hit.

Personally I would prefer the rafters but if your frost decides that it is time to use Snow Globe then who is to blame here? The player who wants to slow down the enemies and pick them off or the one who wants to kill them with /insert weapon/? Its kind of a conflict of actions.

All in All

So yes! you should consider the worse case scenario for EVERY frame. Yes even Nyx and Nova and Vauban or WHOEVER you feel is god tier. Some frames are GOING to be better than others. It is how the world spins. But in the right hands, as long as you and your friends are having fun, it doesnt really matter if you win or lose (though we all wanna win and not waste our time) you can mold Loki into a frame that can be useful in higher level missions, not just defense. Because not every Loki can be in higher level missions.

/end

Personally I have never used Loki in a T3 defense mission for the pure fact that its almost taboo to bring him. He is so fragile and no nukes.

Though I have never tested it, I have a feeling that an experience player, regardless of who they use, will be able to pull the tide of battle in their favor. On a slightly more theoretical standpoint, I can see how Loki can and cant be a good pick AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. Decoy can round up enemies for easy picking however, when they swarm a decoy and they are level 100+ that decoy will not last very long. However, place perfectly, the life span can be extended (but if they hit it just once you pretty much are DONE)

Radial Disarm makes everyone run around with prods and grounds ospreys (they make great pets too) Which is great! No more guns! No more flying Drones. But also terrible. If you dont have the weapons to back up your actions and if your teammates cant do it, then a good idea can turn back. Dont be fooled by the prods, though if you let yourself get hit by a prodded Heavy then you deserve to get hit.

Personally I would prefer the rafters but if your frost decides that it is time to use Snow Globe then who is to blame here? The player who wants to slow down the enemies and pick them off or the one who wants to kill them with /insert weapon/? Its kind of a conflict of actions.

All in All

So yes! you should consider the worse case scenario for EVERY frame. Yes even Nyx and Nova and Vauban or WHOEVER you feel is god tier. Some frames are GOING to be better than others. It is how the world spins. But in the right hands, as long as you and your friends are having fun, it doesnt really matter if you win or lose (though we all wanna win and not waste our time) you can mold Loki into a frame that can be useful in higher level missions, not just defense. Because not every Loki can be in higher level missions.

/end

Quite a good contribution +1 

I still feel its only considered taboo due to how armor is working atm.In high lv def. frames with realiable armor ignore dmg will just outclass full cc frames since everyones guns start doing crap damage due to the armor.Not to say that bringing a full cc frame is not do able, its just not the best course of action.

All in All

/end

very well put.