The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Is Truly A God

LongIron

Teleport them over pits. Enemies don't respawn. They die.

:|

That wasn't teleporting an enemy over a pit, that was abusing the Kestrel's radgoll feature.  You could do it with Pull or Sonic Boom as well... And then describe their abilities as "instant kill abilities that are also crowd control" with an equal amount of hyperbole.

Oh, and to Hayden, ragdolling enemies over an edge does kill them (tested with Grineer infantry).  Enemies won't teleport if they are ragdolled, and once they come out of ragdoll in a teleport zone, they outright die instead of returning to the level.  It won't work on new bosses that are immune to ragdoll, but Tyl Regor is particularly vulnerable to this because he's still the old style of boss, just a high hitpoint sawman.

facepalm.gif

He was talking about Invisibility 

Facepalm yourself.

Loki is fun to play? Hell yes!!

Loki is helpful in high level wave defenses? Not really. But so is Ash, Volt, Mag, and even Excalibur, Ember, Trinity.

I think it's all about one's own perspective of Loki. If you enjoy playing him, sure. But if you are doing a hard mission, it's better to take frames that are designed for such. Ex: Tank, healer, nuker, Crowd controller.

I like to play Loki for the lols, but if my friend invites me to T3 defense, I won't bring him. It's the truth that he'll more likely be extra baggage that needs babysitting than being helpful. Don't succumb to your stubbornness 

Loki does also work with frost. As you all know, ranged mobs won't approach a target if they can shoot it from a distance, and if they walk too close, they'll run away to find cover then resume shooting.

Knowing that, you can place a decoy on the edge of but still inside the globe, which then forces them to shoot at an invincible target while also preventing them from approaching or entering the globe.

Edited by kLai