Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Mods Variety

Slurmageddon

a mod that reduces the armor of enemies by a flat amount or % per shot.

Excellent idea!

Maybe it could be based on the amount of BASE damage you were doing so it wouldn't be overpowered on high rate of fire weapons?

Stability. A mod that will decrease bullet spread and recoil. Would be good for certain weapons that have problems with long range and precision.

Thermal Shock. A dual stat that gives both freeze and electrical damage.

Concussive Charge: % chance to push enemies back and knock them down.

Magnetic Drive: increases projectile speed. Obviously, this one is for projectile based weapons, such as Boltor, Miter, Supra, Ogris, Torid. Also increases range of Flux Rifle, increases range of Bows - more speed = less arrow drop

I mean, really...pretty much ANYTHING we write here is going to be better than Stun... :P

Stability. A mod that will decrease bullet spread and recoil. Would be good for certain weapons that have problems with long range and precision.

Thermal Shock. A dual stat that gives both freeze and electrical damage.

Concussive Charge: % chance to push enemies back and knock them down.

Magnetic Drive: increases projectile speed. Obviously, this one is for projectile based weapons, such as Boltor, Miter, Supra, Ogris, Torid. Also increases range of Flux Rifle, increases range of Bows - more speed = less arrow drop

I mean, really...pretty much ANYTHING we write here is going to be better than Stun... :P

These are not bad !

Speed/recoil/spread would not be D's IMO.

I like the idea of a mod that does multiple elements, just to get the CC effect.

Four rank mod:

Rank 0   +10% Fire Damage

Rank 1   +10% Fire Damage, +10% Electric Damage

Rank 2   +10% Fire Damage, +10% Electric Damage, +10% Cold damage

Rank 3  +10% Fire Damage, +10% Electric Damage, +10% Cold damage, +10% Physics Impact damage

Adjust the % damage as you see fit to not be OP/UP, but that's the idea.

Speed/recoil/spread would not be D's IMO.

Yeah I thought about that... but does it really matter? We need more cards on D polarity. I'm sure we can come up with a reasonable argument as to why these are D mods. Let's say Stun is based around some form of kinetic charge. With that, things that revolve around kinetic force can fit into the category: So recoil dampeners... and change the magnetic induction thingy into a kinetic accelerator thingy. There, problem solved.

That's the beauty of fiction...

By the way VkHaun, following your own logic, your mod would not be a D either. With both fire and electrical damage there, it would be a dash polarity. Boo-yah! XD (just kidding)