Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moving Clan Hall - DE Support says DESTROY entire Dojo

UN17

With all the new decorations out there, my clan has happily delved into building a more beautiful Dojo, adding bits and pieces, etc.

Unfortunately, we placed certain rooms wherever at the start and it turns out there are odd security features preventing you from removing Great Clan Halls without removing every other clan hall above that, including any rooms attached to them. I contacted DE support and they informed me that the solution was to remove everything.

Weeks of labour, all the decorations, hours of placement. Destroy everything.

This is a painful option that I don't understand. Why can't DE just flag all Clan Halls as Destroyable once their greater versions have been built? It works that way for the Starter Clan Hall. Why not for the rest of them? I do not want to destroy 25+ of my DOJOs rooms because I need to remove everything attached to my Great Clan hall in order to remove it. So for the moment I give up, in hopes of the Developers realizing that their system needs a small tweak so builders can move rooms without crazy dependency locks.

I recently rebuilt my Dojo, as I realised the layout was buggered. I destroyed 10-15 rooms, maybe more, and then rebuilt it over a period of a couple of weeks due to the 24 build times on most rooms. I am much happier with the layout now.

I feel a 3D isometric layout editor for Building Dojo's would be a good update, where you can move rooms around and drop them into place without having to destroy and rebuild.