Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulkar Needs

Jemalio

The point of a sniper is supposed to be a sort of one shot is a kill if your accurate. With the vulkar, even with mods it is 2 shots and a kill at the mid level mission. This bothers me because I don't see a reason to use it. I would definetly pick a Paris or snipetron over this because they are better. This weapon need to stand out more. As for ideas, if its going to have a small clip and take a long time to reload the bullets need to do much much more damage than they do currently. And don't forget the polarity slots. Thank you for reading.

What it needs is the damage system rework, and like at least 1.5s shaved off of its reload time.

It's supposed to be the lowest tier of sniper.

tfw the starting Gearbox sniper in BL2 is better than the Vulkar, and it's even got accuracy issues.

also tfw it's the only hitscan sniper rifle available at the curren moment (snipetron and snidal were both limited edition).

Edited by TheBlueJelly

It's supposed to be the lowest tier of sniper.

storm-troopers+move+along.jpg

As long as you get materials for it, this gun is not worth it anymore to build.

Small clip, reload takes to long, need lots of mats. Bad choice. Only reason to build it over Paris or Latron is the mastery rank grind or just for the look to complement Seer Kraken or new greener pistols.