Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U10 Damage Overhaul..become Volt's Much Needed Damage Buff?

CreedOfGod

I'm just curious as to whether or not this damage overhaul "starting almost from scratch" will give some under-powered frames the extra kick they really need (mainly Volt). Saying that Volt is good in the right hands and all that may be true, but taking 6-7 shocks to kill a level 30-40 light armored grineer is really depressing. Also yes, I understand how Volt is strong against corpus, Ember to infested etc, but being so situational would really redirect anyone from wanting to main these frames.

So what do you guys think? Will the rework to elemental damage help the elemental based classes balance out a bit? Frost is obviously king of the elementals, but electricity seems to be the little guy when it comes to damage.

I could ask the same of you.

No one has a clue until they roll out the changes and then the community starts wrecking and exploiting the hell out of their carefully laid plans, and speculating is the spawn of boredom or misplaced hope, both of which lead to yelling at the internet like it will make the remotest difference or being overwrought in disappointment about something that pretty much never actually existed.

Edited by -Kittens-

Probably is misplaced hope, but when all else fails ill still have my Ash to fall back on. As I have no intention of yelling at the internet, I was looking for any sort of information or personal thoughts that would bring me a slight sigh of relief.

Edited by CreedOfGod