Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar rail style missions.

Cuchullin

I am aware of the armistice and the embargo on the rails and specters in the orokin lab due to people being gouged on trade taxes and raids however I do think with some changes the clan/alliance solar rails can be made interesting and/or useful.

1. Having a solar rail that connects clan dojos in an alliance can provide a good way to incorporate the clans for trades and missions without having to be invited into the dojo directly would make things a lot easier. Presumably if your in alliance there would be a non aggression pact preventing wars or something. For the specters to be useful having periodic raids from infested/corpus/grineer/void attacks/sentients with a reward for protecting the rail like in the plains of eidolan Ghoul event which comes up regularly. That way there would be less bad blood and more inclusive game play between clans and alliances.

2. Including the rails into the main story where you would have to build a rails that would connect to a dark sector of the void where the sentient could be coming from. Similar to the first point having randomized attacks that would require defense at the rail with the option of going into the void to do a raid on the sentient base could be interesting and tie back to hunhow in some way.

In deference to the new update of fortuna/railjack I don't know if there will be updates that incorporate these ideas, have completely different ones or not. I think it could be a could way to expand the warframe universe.