Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The White Rose, (Recruitment Halted For Now. )

LordAsmolicious

RECRUITMENT HALTED: For now. Waiting for U13 so some of us dont show up often.

Clan name: The White Rose.

We are all for fun and casualness, Come to us if you are looking for a clan to have friendly chats and fun plays                                 

"Darkness fades into vermilion,
Silence after farewell,
Melodious surroundings,
Blissful peace,
Day breaks darkness, numbness,
Prayer sounds, tinkling bells..." ~Sunrise

Everyone is welcome, young, old, crazy or sane all is welcome :)

Dojo status: All labs Are built and all research Done. dojo is still growing.

Members 17 with 3 pending.

Goals/Expectations: To have fun. to get to know your brothers in arms, the fellow Tenno you fight alongside of.  To do our best in events. (I dont expect anyone to no-life an event. )

Rules: 1. Have fun while playing. 2. Do your best in the events. just make sure you take breaks and get as much as you can get (if you want to stop at say 100 points needed for that mod its fine! atleast its 100 points for the clan aswell. ) 3. Did i say have fun?
Edited by Marabunta5

OK, OK, sorry mate, just got a bit annoyed, and yeah, I know what you mean. But, as I said, if this doesn't work out for you , you can come back, and I've started application again , so hopefully some more active people. Anyway, sorry about my outburst, and good luck, I'll be sure to help your clan with whatever.

Bennyworld

• 4 weeks later...

Hello people, I would like to join if you still cared for a new member. I currently have: Excalibur ( rank 30 ) ; Ash ( rank 21 ) ; Rhino ( rank 18 ) ; Ember (rank 7) .

I'm a casual player, have a total of 45 hours played since I started playing, about a month and a half ago and I would really enjoy being part of your clan.

Thank you

Hello. My name's Sunny and may I join "The White Rose" clan?

I started playing Warframe since closed beta started and I liked it, so I came to purchasing a founder's pack and got myself a Nyx.

I am turning 21 year this year and in college, still.

Once again, may I join "The White Rose" clan?

Hey.

My name is HyddenWorld.

I have a level 30 excalibur, a level 18 Ash, and a level 7 Loki.

I am Mastery Rank 3, and am experienced with the levels and boss fights.

I am currently building ember, and would like some friends to help me get the materials required.

I am quite friendly, but I can only play on friday, saturday and sometimes sunday and the weekdays, becaused of studies and all the current exams going on.

I would like to join your clan.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys sorry. i will send the invites if possible. i had been somewhat inactive on the forums thus i did not notice it. Sorry! had alot of problems (pain mostly wich made me go in the game more often to distract me Hehe. ) EDIT: invited two. the others were already in another Clan. i dont really mind. Go where ever the winds of fate and time take you. May your aim be true and your sword be sharp Tenno!

Edited by Marabunta5

• 3 weeks later...

By our Warlord's order i am taking over looking possible canditates to our clan.

I will be watching over this post frequently and working on getting you in our friendly clan.

Once again; we'll do right about everything. One's needs are need of others. If you need materials, just ask and one of more of us will join right in to hunt the materials.

And remember boys and girls, we're not taking this game too seriously... If you are more of a casual instead of full-timer, this is the right clan for you!

Without further notice, feel free to leave your post here. Welcome to The White Rose.

Hey-hey! 
Bump for this amazing guild :p we need more active people to join our squad and chat! c: (and to convince Mr. Andels that Final Fantasy series are the best games in the world! >:c!)

Hope to see you all in-game!  では、また!!^^

Edited by Hibino

Is this clan named after that one book, where theres a White rose group and a Red rose group and their fighting over this Warrior guy or somthing?

Anyways, I'd like to join the "White Rose" clan I have a rank 30 Mag warframe, a rank 22 Gram, a rank 30 Paris and a rank 12 akbolto, and a Rhino on the way.

Edited by Dawgtagz317

=O! I really don't know ╥_╥ but now it's a new mystery.. ಠ_ಠ
Gotta ask Mr. Andels later o.o

About your "application" to this clan, I can't invite yet :p but I'll spam the leaders right away! (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ

If you ask me, too many players just attempts to rush this game through without never really catching on the basics... Ends up quitting because they can't make it outside Venus, just because they missed the basics... The game is good, but lacks a real tutorial to help people getting started. So i'll do my best rather than complain it on somewhere. I'm not showing them any neat tricks or stunts... Just the basics. They can do it like i did: go figure out yourself. That's how the game is best enjoyed.