Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Error password when i am loading but i can sure my password is right | If you want to give up Chinese Market?

LudwigNice

It s a serious problem. When i am loading game,it was always said: error password: please check your account or password if they are wrong

but i can make sure that my password is right ,even i change my password then i copy them to load . Still fail

Always i need to stick my password ten or twenty times ,i can load game

When i looking for some ways to solve my problem ,i find many chinese players like me using the internet provideby ISP : CMCC(China Mobile Communications Corporation)are often have this

problem,include users of CHINATELECOM CTCC also have this problem,i have used wireshark to catch the data packet ,i find that link between we and server is unstable,it s very very terrible.

you even dont tell us the true reason ,we dont key in the wrong password,but belong to your terrible server.

i have bear bad internet that i can only play the game lonely or with someone i dont know,but you want to let me key in password twenty times once for loading game,ARE YOU KIDING ME,l love warframe ,but it let me be very disappoint  about the network

PS: i also have the problem about fireworks udp and seriously NAT limit but i dont want say anything