Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Materialls needed to decorate

Aozore

So, Im a leader of a currently 59 members clan, In the dojo everything is pretty good, i do most of the research alone cuz i dont like my members who joins to feel like they are in a way forced and NEED to help doing research, so the research is fine by me, but The problem that I am being very annoyed about is the materials needed, sure some stuff are fine to use materials for but i always tend to have an annoying time with stuff like plastids and other materials, so what am i trying to say here?... well what im suggesting in a way is, to decrease the materials needed to DECORATE. the other option is to completely change materials needed to build stuff ( a material that you have loads of loads of (for example SALVAGE, Ferrite, Rubedo) , cuz atm the materials needed to build trees and most stuff are needed (plastids and other annoying materials that you dont got too much about, like a tree each is what? 2.5k plastids or 3k? , im literaly running out of plastids  everytime i want to decorate my dojo.. its really.. annoying, i must run same mission time by time by time cuz its the best way to get plastids and other stuff... its really not fun, i love creating stuff and decorating my dojo, but i cant really do a lot when i run out of materials time by time by time, atm im able to maybe create 1 tree per day, cuz im out of plastids and other materials needed to just.. decorate... when i saw the "create ur own obstacle course and the 1x material needed to make a item i though wow are they gonne add it to all decoration? then i could have more fun creating a lot of stuff without worrying a lot about materials.. but nooo.. nvm... so please.. consider it.. cuz i want to decorate and create more... cuz i love it... but the materials are keeping me way back... if ur thinking like "well ... go farm" i got almost 2k ingame hour in this game... i run mission every day when i can, and i go in the dojo, put maybe 1 tree down and im out of plastids and other materials again... its really.. not fun xD.. just saying... you can keep the credits needed to decorate, that i can manage good with but the materials needed... is.. a  nono.. you can keep the materials needed to do the research if you want, cuz that i dont mind, but please.. what im asking about is the materials needed to just... DECORATE..please.. DE... please