Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Feature Rework Ideas

Sweedbeast

So a couple of friends and I were throwing some ideas around the other day and came to the topic of "DOJOS". We were kinda bummed that after missions we could not go back into the dojo and be able to do what ever we needed to do there. We always had to go to the Orbiter and then choose to go to clan dojo it kinda was a pain. Then the ideas went crazy and we were shocked that alot of these were not implimented to the clans dojo before. here is a list of what we have come up with to make dojos and clans a little more interesting to and possibly better than what they are now.

Modular Dojo Room Tile Placement UI - We were kinda bummed that the way we had our dojo setup and that it would be a super huge hassle just to rearrange the dojo to the way we wanted. We thought of a room tile placement UI for the dojo to be built so you could have your dojo the way you wanted. You should still have to build the the rooms with in some building UI or something, (still not sure what that could be) but once done you could claim the room and then be able to place it where ever on some grid that corresponds to the clan tier. Elevators would give you an extra level to your clan and that also should be corresponded by the clan tier. Energy requirements and such would still be needed like now but just to have a modular way of setting up your dojo would be fantastic.

Clan Marketplaces/ Bazaars- We thought of trading and what is is now and how it could be better for some sellers and buyers. We thought of a clan marketplace/bazaar room or deco that can AFK sell your clans Mods/ Prime parts and etc. It would be accessed through other clan's marketplaces/ bazaars and could be bought at the asking price of either plat, credits and also (possibly) forma and or other resources. Then the currency of choice would be sent to the clan bank/ inventory where either the seller can pick up or a designated clan member can access and distributes they see fit. This could possibly start alot problems on DE end so we also thought of Baro Kateer could be a possible way of doing this and at a limited time of him selling your wares, he would also take a tax cut of the total currency the clan obtained through selling(like either 10% to 15%). (<---thinking of you DE)

Dojo Obervatory Room (possible Star Map) - We could have it where players could set out for missins from the dojo observatory, and either return back to the dojo or go back to there Orbiter which ever they choose or setup in the settings. They would also have a room within the clan barracks that would imitate the Orbiter's features(foundry, mod machine etc.) that would only load in when a player enters the room (to cut back on some load times).

Just a couple of ideas to make Dojos a thing that could possibly become more prevalent during this time in the game. Would love to see the clans interacting with each other and make a true clan community. If you have any ideas or thoughts to make this a possible update (and hopefully that DE possibly looks at) please add your ideas and thoughts on this post

Thank you

Would love to see some love to the Dojos

Edited by Sweedbeast

A thousand times yes! I'm the leader of a fairly new clan and we've been having some trouble with remodeling the Dojo and I was just saying to my clan how nice it would be to have some kind of tool to assist with remodeling so we wouldn't have to destroy rooms that we would just rebuild anyways to get rid of a single hall. I really hope that a feature like that gets implemented soon though because the two hour wait to destroy a room physically hurts me.