Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decoration Contribute All - Per Room

Klies

While I'm sure this has been said.. at least I hope it has... But I can't seem to find it... So, I have a few images to better clarify what we got for Decoration Contribute, versus what we wanted for Decoration Contribute... I'd love a serious technical explanation of why it wasn't implemented this way, or if it's possible to add this in the future? - and if there's already a thread I'm missing, please link me!

I would much rather place my 40-200 decorations and then contribute to all of them at once... That way I'll know how much of each resource in total aggregate, rather than just per piece without having to track the math... and it would be A LOT faster... contribute all per-item isn't significantly faster, especially when you have a great number of items overlapping and intersecting (as we can now) and it might be difficult or impossible to select them once they're behind another decoration, without moving the whole thing...

What we got: Per-decoration contribute all to the specific decoration.

Spoiler

wN0Ad8T.jpg

What I believe we all wanted: Per-room contribute to ALL decorations in the ENTIRE room:

Spoiler

ZJ12fd0.jpg

• Like 1

And the contribute all button would just present a full contribution goal and distribute them to the decorations in the order they're placed so larger clans could use this.* Sort of like research.

Edited by Feltal