Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods, Resources And Bps

_Rue_

We have had missions where people had to split up.

Is it really necessary for team members to be punished (by not getting mods/resources) for being efficient?

Why can't mod resource and bp pickups be given to each player when one player gets it? No I do not want it shared or that only one player gets it. What I want is when someone picks up a mod, it registers as loot for everyone.

What do you think?

Edited by _Rue_

Now that mods drops are the same for all players, I think this would be a good idea. Maybe not health and energy drops yet, due to different timing of players and how fast they use up their energy or get hurt. But affinity, mods, resources, and BP should really be added to the everyone's account upon pick up.

Without any other restriction it would make it possible to play in a way that only one player is actually playing, while others are just waiting at start point doing nothing more than accepting invitation to a team.

That would be of course convenient for players, but I am pretty sure DE don't want something like this.

Without any other restriction it would make it possible to play in a way that only one player is actually playing, while others are just waiting at start point doing nothing more than accepting invitation to a team.

That would be of course convenient for players, but I am pretty sure DE don't want something like this.

If you invite them, you probably want them to do it.

If you hate this happening, why invite them?

Or perhaps a check box for "shared pick ups" for when you play with friends and clan mates?

There are no mission types where it's required to split up. And the maps generate in a way where often times, you don't want to split up (the doors that require two to be opened for instance). This idea has been talked about on the forums a lot in the past, and it comes down to the same debate that has been beaten into the ground of Rushing vs Not Rushing.

Edited by Sumnus

If you invite them, you probably want them to do it.

If you hate this happening, why invite them?

Or perhaps a check box for "shared pick ups" for when you play with friends and clan mates?

I am just saying this option is easily exploitable.

I am not sure that situation, when three/two players are doing nothing, while one/two is doing everything and everybody gets the same loot in the end is the type of cooperative team play DE have in mind.

check box for "shared pick ups" for when you play with friends and clan mates?

+1 for this! SO much easier than present, and allowing it for all missions would stop people raging about the rushers shooting off, finishing the mission and getting back to extraction before the Rhino has a chance to even pick up...

Did a nightmare alert earlier and 1 guy joined the session and was off like a rocket, no waiting at elevators, you don't get on with him tough titty you're left behind. He finished the capture while the 3 of us were still halfway there and was only held up short of extracting due to  a door bypass. the next person to the door wouldn't activate until we all reached him which was good. 

Needless to say, that player is never going to be invited to any mission I do!

Thanks for the comments. The checkbox is pretty nifty. It gives the host a choice. When we play, we usually use TS3 so we can divide and conquer. The drop shout-outs are pretty common and irritating. Enjoying the drops and looking at the mods without having to point em out visually and via a shout-out would be amazing.

Pugs will have to decide what they want since I do understand that people will AFK. I's happened already and it will happen again. I keep on thinking though, should we punish the active players because of the leeches? Again, This is why I like that check box; it gives people a choice.