The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 Reasons Why Nyx Powers Should Be Purple Instead Of Green

MetaMortred

Purple would be kinda hard to see in some of the maps though, with how dark it can get. Unless you mean bright purple, and then I'll just have to say no cause it would look stupid.

Its mixed purple, you never use absolute values. you mix dark and brigh and make it dance together it will look awesome.

this really should happen.

Also, why is this not in art feedback?

Its about warframe - power. so it fits here better. The art department cant do anything about this. They can only make suggestions - this thread reaches the ears of devs faster - we dont have to go trough the art department proxy to make this happen.

Changable color can make the powers a bit silly and out of place - powers perhaps should have their unique colors and particles that fit the frame it self, or else we will have a circus on the battlefield. Red or Orance ICE? Pink flames? see? it doest look cool on the battle field. It would look more childish and it would reduce the badass factor - also it will confuse the players.

Just last night I was wearing all red, and cast my Nyx powers, the poor guy thought i was Trinity all along and expected me to heal him. I was like dude . . . no :/

Fair point.

• 3 months later...

Green is also the color of manipulation, deceit, lie, treason or madness, especially when coupled with yellow.

It was a often associated with the devil or manipulative entities (the Green Knight from arthurian legends...)

It is perfectly fitting for Nyx.

Edited by GeistHeller

Green is also the color of manipulation, deceit, lie, treason or madness, especially when coupled with yellow.

It was a often associated with the devil or manipulative entities (the Green Knight from arthurian legends...)

It is perfectly fitting for Nyx.

depends on what country your from. generally - GLOBALLY - purple is the color of mysticism. Which is what they are aiming for. Green is color of life, or envy in Britain.