The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS drops [More info inside]

Marzet

So I've recently picked up Warframe and I love it. In the beginning the game went smoothly had a solid around 150 fps, and it dropped the most like 143-144. But after a recent update, in the end of july. I've gotten FPS drops to around 100-120 with the worst being 80 as soon as more enemies start to appear on the map. 

Heres my setup:

Intel Core i5-8600K Processor

Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 16GB

ASUS TUF Z370-Plus Gaming, S1151

ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Cerberus 8GB

Samsung PM981 SSD 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5'' HDD

Acer 144hz monitor 

There's nothing in the background using up memory or CPU. Mostly its like Discord, Spotify, Nvidia Experience (no difference when I terminate the process) and Avast. I've tried Asus Tweak but without any results. I've also tried to uninstall the game and reinstall, no result. I've tried verify / optimizing cache, no result. I've tried different settings in display, no result. I play on High settings, and I feel like with my setup I shouldnt have to lower it. 

And as I said, I tend to drop the frames when more enemies appear and Infested missions are the worst. 

I've read alot about similar problems without any fixes, maybe its just Warframe but then I feel more would have my problem? But I thought that posting this is better than not to, to enlighten the problem. 

Cya around!