Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Missions - Prompt to prevent the horrors of team ditching

BlazedStorm

We've all been there. Finished a rotation on a defense or interception, three team members vote to continue, one wants to leave. Then, at the last moment, BAMN. You've been devastated by the most cruel of actions. They all extract...you're left alone.

So, if the team extracts and you are left to solo the next rotation, how's about you get another prompt? After all, you are now technically playing SOLO. It matters to none but yourself whether you choose now to extract or continue again. It can be something simple:

"Tenno. Are you sure you wish to continue alone? The upcoming fight could be dangerous to face."
Extract or Continue. Yes or No. Matters not which!

Nice and simple. If they wanted to solo, they still can. If they've been left alone, they have another opportunity, just in-case. What do you think?

Well that something I can line. Plus why are you forced to battle if you stay in the middle? Either because you got distracted during the 15 secs (which happens I mean we all dont only live for the game.) or like me during Torment Interception encounter, the mouse suddenly went invisible so I had problems to press extract (I know z for battle, but thats all).

I know and understand the sense behind the middle "choice" but forcing to battle also is bad for the team. Especially if it is an AFKer. He just dies and is no help at all.

I am with you with that. There need to be 2 changes.

1. Question if you really want to solo the mission
  2. staying in middle results in extraction not in battle

I'm with you on the middle grounds point too. Especially if it is due to a bug like the invisible cursor issue like you said! I know some people might want to continue whilst they are alt-tabbed or something and so might prefer to just force battle, but those situations are few and far between. Besides, extracting and starting again is less painful than being forced to continue alone and losing everything.