Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievement System In Update 10

Ac3xNinjaX

Hi everyone!

I was thinking one day of how to make the game better... and it hit me that warframe was getting an achievement system into the game (update 10). As everyone know the only ting the achievement is gonna do is giving u the ability to brag... and i think most won't do the achievement's either... but what if everyone got award's out of it... for an example if i did an easy achiev. i can get like credits for it, and if it get's harder to do the achiev. then i would get like an reactor, catalyst, forma or a rare mod... then people would have to do the achiev. in order to get the rewards...

And another ting i was thinking of was like a blueprint of a weapon that u only get in achiev. like an minigun for the tenno... a real minigun...

i have seen gorgon for the grineer, and the supera for corpus... but no tenno weapon of it...

For an example the assault rifle's, grineer has grakata and hind, and corpus has the dera... but the tenno have the braton, Vandal/mk1-braton and burston... so that is why im thinking of a minigun just for the tenno...

My clan had this funny idea of a warframe instead of a gun... but i don't see the possibility of it gonna happen... but it would have been cool to have a warframe like stalker... that u can use all the other's ability's :P

But anyway... im trying to type all this in a hurry... so im sorry if it's not all readable... but just try :P

And please leave a post of how u would do it, or if u like the idea... if we all get into it, maybe they are gonna put it up on the update :P 

As far as achievements themselves, I am entirely neutral. I think there could be a better usage of effort and time, but it neither harms nor helps my gameplay experience.

If you start giving out important stuff like potatoes and such, I predict there would be tangible amounts of angry posters on the forums, probably regarding some bug, or a difficulty disparity between normal acquisition methods and achievement-based acquisition.